Gucci F/W 2015.16 Milan

I forgot to add one more thing. I remember the clear reason for Gucci not selling on the Asian market was the fact that Asian customers want subtle brands and don't like exposure. Gucci's IT bag this season is monogrammed, so go figure.

Only partly true. The reason they dont sell as much bags as it used to is because in Asia Gucci is just not as hot as it used to be. LV has monograms and the tai tais are still using them. In Asia, I think all ladies wants a Celine or a Valentino. I mean besides Chanel and Hermes.

This collection is not gonna help Gucci in the asian market at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gucci should go beg on their knees for Peter Dundas to take over lol.

This is a train wreck, there is nothing attractive here. The shoes are horrid, which is Gucci's strong point.

Gucci-RTW-FW15-Milan-9120-1424892342-mediumbigthumb.jpg
Gucci-RTW-FW15-Milan-9202-1424892485-mediumbigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

Only partly true. The reason they dont sell as much bags as it used to is because in Asia Gucci is just not as hot as it used to be. LV has monograms and the tai tais are still using them. In Asia, I think all ladies wants a Celine or a Valentino. I mean besides Chanel and Hermes.

This collection is not gonna help Gucci in the asian market at all.

I remember reading this article which mentioned both Louis Vuitton and Gucci not selling logo-emblazoned bags in China, and also part of it is mentioned in Vanessa's NYTimes article which should be considered the most credible.

Wow, the materials look so incredibly cheap, throwing in a fur didn't change that, not luxe at all.

Paulo Melim tried to do the same at Chloe and failed, eventhough his work was far better than this.

This has nothing redeeming, horribly tailored pants, bad shoes, and its gimmicky.

Who is this collection aimed at ? Bruce Jenner

Last edited by a moderator:
If it were 40 years ago, and I invited my mid 40 single lady friend to come over and have a afternoon tea party She would show up with these clothes and her old cat I might thought it is cool:meow:

Well, that was confusing to say the least. The pants were extremely ill-fitting and the shoes were horrid. Maybe it's an overstatement but I didn't see the Gucci woman in any of these looks.

This is not Gucci! When I think about Gucci I think about something beautiful & sexy. Bring back Tom Ford ..give him some $!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->