Gwen Stefani Will Have Her Own Line of Dolls?

cosmogrl5

Fashionably Late
Reaction score
This is seems perfect for Gwen!

She's Just A Plastic Girl

doll.jpg

Gwen Stefani is a singer, fashion designer and super savvy businesswoman.
The No Doubt-er unveiled plans on Tuesday to come out with her own doll line.
There are eight dolls in all, and each wears one of the looks Stefani sported on her latest world tour.
"The Harajuku Girls and I wore such wicked costumes we had to share them with the world again," Gtefani, 36, said in a statement.
(perezhilton.com)

cosmogrl5 said:
This is seems perfect for Gwen!

Gwen Stefani is a singer, fashion designer and super savvy businesswoman.
The No Doubt-er unveiled plans on Tuesday to come out with her own doll line.
There are eight dolls in all, and each wears one of the looks Stefani sported on her latest world tour.
"The Harajuku Girls and I wore such wicked costumes we had to share them with the world again," Gtefani, 36, said in a statement.
(perezhilton.com)

finally something new. ^_^ i wondered what came next after every celeb opened a restaurant, then launched his own perfume, then designed jeans, finally bought a wine yard. i hoped creating some extravagant rose breed would be next, but i admit they are harder to ship and sell than dolls. i like the doll idea.

Dear god, please stop. I used to respect Gwen Stefani so much but now I can't stand her.

Why couldn't you just stay with No Doubt and only No Doubt? You were respected then!

I like Gwen but I'm not a doll fan. Her dolls look like every other blonde doll out there.

They'll probably be insanely expensive....do celebs actually make money off of these things?

VainJane said:
They'll probably be insanely expensive....do celebs actually make money off of these things?

Why else would they market it, if not to make money?

I would much prefer my child to have one of those dolls, rather than a bratz doll (disgusting things). Then again i'd rather they had a 1980s Sindy than a Gwen Stefani doll but I think they're quite cute.

these are the same as bratz..just with "wicked" clothes.

Brats are much much uglier and far more sl*tty. Their eyes are like fish eyes and the lips look as if they've been stung by a thousand bees. Not to mention that they have non existant eyebrows. :lol:

Oh man I saw their music video the other day...it's so laughable.

misssakura said:
I would much prefer my child to have one of those dolls, rather than a bratz doll (disgusting things).

I agree with you there. At least this doll is modeled after a woman who is strong and successful and not afraid to be herself vs. some of the other dolls which just completely ridiculous-- dressed all trashy with really strange bodies. Growing up, I only had Barbie to contend with and try to fit her mold. Granted that would have been a difficult task, but it would have been much easier than making myself look like a Bratz Doll. How does one enlargen their head, anyway? :lol:

creepy dolls are so not rock and roll. talk about losing street cred. she just looks like a greedy sell out.

misssakura said:
Brats are much much uglier and far more sl*tty. Their eyes are like fish eyes and the lips look as if they've been stung by a thousand bees. Not to mention that they have non existant eyebrows. :lol:

Oh man I saw their music video the other day...it's so laughable.

Bratz aka Slutz...:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->