Haider Ackermann F/W 09.10 Paris

8528564210.jpg

8528544410.jpg
8528553010.jpg

8528553210.jpg
8528553310.jpg

coutorture

incredible details :heart:.. really beautiful mix of textures and fabrics. he makes even the silk pieces look beautiful, and they are normally cheap looking for me. it's very sexy..

exquisite! i'm dying for HQs and a video! anyone know where I can find them?

today was a great day indeed. love this collection:heart:

Gorgeous... I love where he's getting with his work, season after season. Call me crazy, but there are hints of Tom Ford in this that make it so sexy and subversively glamorous.

So so so gorgeous. STUNNING. The draping is to die for and the embellishments and tassels have got me drooling.

AMAZING. So melancholic and so beautiful.

I love the way he interpreted that military jacket and how the embelishment was small flowers.

Also he's very on trend with the splashes of red. It's going to be the colour of the season I think, and the way he did it is phenomenal!!

oh wow. i love how some pieces are beautifully draped. and the embellishment is TDF!! i was dissapointed not to see any gorgeous headgear from this collection but nevertheless this is really good!!

Gorgeous! Such a solid collection.. the embroidered jackets are to die for :wub:

The outfits are all so grand. I like the mixture of the darker colours, such as the blacks and the greens and reds. All looks so nice and colourful.

i love it! strong femininity.... especially those boots.... i love it!!!! :heart:

very happy that he's relying less on styling.

the separate pieces look amazing

shoes not so much, I've seen better from him

happy feelings tho :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->