Reaction score
_ACK2796.jpg
_ACK2803.jpg

_ACK2814.jpg
_ACK2825.jpg

_ACK2831.jpg
_ACK2850.jpg

style.com

We are talking fashion-orgasm here. Some of it is a little too derative from previous 2 seasons but I see new colors, news silhouettes. A lot of it is simply stunning. I love the androgyny yet fragile femininity. I need HQ's !!!:heart:

Very interesting silhouettes here. I love the rich colours and menswear inspiration. I very much look forward to HQs!

This is mindblowing. It's not a perfect collection (especially those sheer tops) but overall a very strong one. King of drapes! Those black leather jackets are to die for.
Posted via Mobile Device

Those two orange and red tops ar not attractive at all, but other than that, this is perfection

Absolutely stunning! I agree with Vitamine W in that you can see some of the previous collections in here, also some reminds me of the menswear collection a little. But still it's all just so gorgeous.

While I don't find any of this aesthetically appealing, I can't help but love and appreciate his focus and and insight on what he does. He always delivers such a concentrated dose of highly constructed shapes and fabrics and always knocks us out with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->