High-Waisted Trousers

Here's a Nanette Lepore pair on saks.com. OMG - I love these!!!

i bought a pair of higher rise trousers---10 inch rise. i plan on making them a sallim straight leg---i think my legs look stocky in a fitted wide leg.. i already have a low-slung pinstripe wide-leg. i rather have wide legs low rise

I hate to revive such an old thread but, does anyone know where I can find a pair of high waisted black trousers lately? Not designer necessarily, but of considerable quality? Thank you in advance :flower:

i have a great pair of tibi trousers with a really high waist but i think they are from a previous season...

not sure where exactly to suggest finding a pair now but i'll be on the lookout and will post back here if i see anything...

I like the style of the trousers on the left:
Picture2(2).jpg

-awear.com
would be great for summertime, certainly gonna be looking for some, thought I doubt I'd ever find any long enough for me :(

^^^when they are that wide they should be low rise/mid rise and worn like a skirt.

I like this look best , I wear this pant to work , and it looks great, i feel like a model , high waisted pants are waaay easier to pull off than high waisted jeans . I am 5'5 1/2 and a size 6 and when I wear them I do feel all model like and sophisticated lol
here is the link
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...Dtheory%26_requestid%3D40497%26N%3D4294967194

niemanmarcus.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the high waisted pants. I feel that they are very slimming plus I am tired of all the thongs showing when a girl bends down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudaZuza2005
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->