High-Waisted Trousers

I like the high waisted sailor type pants - with billowy legs and perhaps buttons down the front. I REALLY want a pair!

yay..i love it!
i've been getting bored with everything-low-rise trend that has been around like forever...and now I can hide my love handle..:innocent:

I want some high waisted skinny jeans sooo bad.

I know it's hard to pull off, but I think it's all about proportions.

Been looking for ages, found some on yoox, but had too return them, as they were just not right.:doh:

My search continues...

^Do you dare don those IOC jeans that Scarlett Johanssen modelled down the catwalk?

I really want some black ones though, susie.

I always have the image of Balenciaga in my head, black high waist with white simple top and high ankle boots.. so simple, and chic. :heart:

In denim.. it's just a bit too 80' for me.

Where can I buy IOC in London? I might give it a try.. not really what I after though.. :unsure:

Thanks for the tip. :flower:

I'm sure Harvey Nichols stock them....that's the only place that I can think of...

I :heart: high waisted jeans&trousers.
I found a pair of black high-waisted jeans in my step-dads closet, totally weird I know, but they're mine now because they fit me perfect.
I'm looking to get a new pair though, I'd love some IOC but I think I'll go vintage.

Diorling said:
Im sorry but Scarlett looks enormous!
I think she looks beautiful... so feminine the way these cut of jeans emphasize a women's curves imo. :flower:

I currently don't like them, too! Though I didn't like the skinny "low" jeans at the beginnig, too and now have some, I think with the high waisted trousers it won't change because:
1. I don't like the look in general at all.
2. I love low waist, I think it looks best on me as I'm not very curvey.
3. I wore old high - waist jeans from my mom some weeks ago, under a long pullover and it was sooooo unconfortable.

i really love the look of high waisted skirts and trousers. if my waist was smaller and my stomach was flat (or at least smaller) i'd give high waists a try. maybe after a few months of gym workouts i'll be able to pull it off. :wink:

I finally found out about those Miss Sixty pants...they were specially made for Kelis :(

Has anyone seen any slim fit high waisted pants in ANY stores? If so, what shops? I've looked in H&M and only seen skirts...

also...I found these pants online at Le Train Bleu
http://www.letrainbleu.com/shopbottoms.html

kwwhitejeans.jpg

kwdark.jpg

I don't like the wide legged ones, I'm looking for a slim fit. Again anyone that sees some, please let me know where lol!

I love these pants

but I love the chloe types with braided jeans better , Topshop is selling them for fall , poised to be the next big thing in denim. They have some high waisted tapered jeans at top shop a la disco style but you have to be very tall and skinny for those . I like wide leg and high waisted it look cool , with shirts it will look even more sexier.

I saw them at the topshop website, they are nice but I don't really like them in blue denim, I want some black one's. :heart:

Weird how trend's work, you spend years searching for something, and suddenly it's everywhere! :blink::lol:

yeah

top shop has high waisted skinny jeans disco style , but my cousin went to check em out , she said they look ugly , on the phone she said attrocious . I guess since its so high up and it tapers down to a very small length it can look off , I think the wide leg would look much better on majority of woman because it balances the high waist and your butt . I have seen black high waisted pants by lepore but they are wide leg , in skinny , probably go to acne all their stuff is skinny and high waisted.

I hope topshop starts selling high waisted wide leg like those chloe jeans , somebody told me its in their fall annie hall line.

i really like high-waisted anything these days since most people are loath to wear it...
i have a long torso and shorter legs so i really like the extra length it gives to my body while also giving me the chance to wear something that sets me apart from others

I think high-waist for men is an ok concept on the catwalk, but reality is a different thing. The little fashion victim in me ordered the belted baggy trousers from this spring's Raf Simons collection without trying them on. Nothing has ever looked that silly on me including some memorable teenage mistakes I try my best to forget. Luckily they do look amazing on my sister though...

love them too much.. i never went crazy with uber low waist trousers, they always seemed very non-forgiving to female shape

still, like tuomas said, on boys.. its a different story, not very appealing to me

i agree...
i don't think the world is reay for high-waisted pants on men...

love them on women though :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
90sfan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->