Images That Describe Your Style

I think this winter jacket represents my style. The design is very classic 40's ski-wear somehow. It's made of (fur-lined) synthetic canvasey material that is stiff and will bunch up. It's a bit ugly and bizarre, actually.

It's very soft and stiff at the same time, very me somehow. Very conservative, but very modern.

Attaching pics, but they don't portray the sweetness and ugliness...

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 6
there is some great style in this thread. i'm glad to see that it's not all the same. :clap:

lovely thread:smile:
not really a self portrait:
blackme1.gif

charlottesometimes said:
Actually these pics probably describe my style better than the last one, but I couldn't edit it :( :blush: They are by the same designer and I do own quite a few of her pieces. :heart:

Wow love your style, very girly in a way.

fashionist said:
I think Versace a/w 2005 is very "me"

I want this jacket so badly :cry:
Haha! Just yesterday I thought that a coat like this would be the coolest thing ever for men! I was inspired by an otherwise very boring history class ^_^ We were looking at pics from the battle of Dybbøl Mølle in 1864, and the only thing I could think of was the clothes :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of like this:

Attachments

• ey136.jpg
    ey136.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2
  • Storm Thorgerson.jpg
    Storm Thorgerson.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
  • haps!.JPG
    haps!.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 2
Shirley Manson style for me

Attachments

• shirl.jpg
    shirl.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 2
Me? :heart:

Attachments

• rødesko7cut.JPG
    rødesko7cut.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 6
maiden voyage said:
dizzydi - I love that!!

I'm into vintage.
They are actually my grandmother's shoes. She was such a stylish lady when she was younger. :heart:

London! What can I say I love this painting. It best represents my style. I posted it already in the London songs thread! It's Westwood, it's Kate Moss, it's the national gallery, it is the Libertines, it is the river, it is rotten row, it is Hampstead and Bethnal Green, St John's Wood and Brixton.... hell it is me

By John Virtue for the National Gallery

Attachments

• Virtue's London.JPG
    Virtue's London.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
SiennaInLondon said:
Ooh who is he? A pink Floyd boy?
Dave in the top, Roger in the bottom :heart: I love their album covers. Storm Thorgerson really is an amazing artist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->