Interview April 2013 : A$AP Rocky by Craig McDean

Vanessa12

Reaction score
1hZ4sWx.jpg

nydailynews.com

I love it, probably because I love A$AP but there is something about it that I really enjoy.

Love it. I love that they promote all kinds of pop-culture and not just the "right" kind.

This is pretty cool actually. Although I think they could've done something less obvious with a rapper, especially given Interview's track record with their (non) use of people of any non-white race :rolleyes:.

Oh...there's a feature on Cara. I'll pass. I rely on Interview for solid content that's up to my intellectual needs. Not this.

This is nice. It has something that stands out. Maybe those grillz like teeth piece. :lol: Way better than Lil Wayne's April 2011 cover.

Looking forward the most to seeing and reading Nars' interview by Linda! :woot:

By Alexander Wang. Hum.. that killed it. :lol:

I'm seeing him in a few days :smile:stuart:smile:, I'll probably end up getting addicted and buy this days later.

A$AP Rocky
Photographer:
Craig McDean
Stylist: Sarah Ellison

interviewmagazine.com

^ i really like the ed. not so much the cover. the styling is a bit all over the place but i think asap just looks great in eds all the time.

Ah all those yucky covers. The ed is more interesting. :o

they should've pick the pic with white make-up for the cover - that would be interesting!

^ Naahh someone would've lost their s**t over it.

i am not a fan, not just because it's him but their covers are getting really dull

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->