Interview March 2012 : Katy Perry by Mikael Jansson

thanks for scans, but this is private album, so we can see only thumbnails. can you please make it public?
and, review, please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Katy Perry
Photographed by Mikael Jansson
Styled by Karl Templer

interviewmagazine.com

Katy's editorial screams Linda Evangelista to me from Vogue Italia in the 90s by Meisel. Despite how bad the cover is, her editorial kind of makes it up for it.

i luv jansson and i luv templer, but that shooting makes all these one million`s dollar clothing look like a cheap stage-propreties pathes from Lido or some Vegas stuff. maybe thanks to gloves, maybe thanks to Katy

hi guys sorry i accidentally only emailed myself the thumbnails.. can post some scans later. here's the review:
beauty page on eyebrows with maria piovesan - nice shot - 1pg
article on lenny kravitz
christoher kane feature with ss12 pieces on charlotte free
mcqueen - sarah burton feature with masked model, ss12 lace clothing.

"strict institution" karolina kurkova and crystal renn by steven klein and ludivine poiblanc. very good edit featuring mostly white ie celine, stella, rochas, jil sander - 9 images .

"as she waits" abbey lee by mikael jansson and karl templer - rundown dilapadated factory feel in LV prada - 9 images

"no photos please" maria piovesan by craig mcdean and karl templer. mostly balenciaga, proenza, donna karan - 12 images . i didnt even recgonized it was her as her face is covered in most of the shots.

"metal headz" modern armor, vintage mugler black and white editorial with elise crombez and saska by mert and marcus and karl templer - 15 images

Elise & Saski by M&M sounds like heaven.

Elise Crombez! :woot: And it's by M&M. Can't effin' wait to see the images in better quality.

Elise & Saski by M&M sounds like heaven.

its not as good as it sounds IMO. its all the same metal vintage mugler..

the edit with KK and Crystal is going to be a crowd pleaser i think, crystal looks like this ravenous beast with bleached eyebrows and all dirty . karolina has bleached white hair, dressed as the nurse taming crystal..

^Karma for the review :flower:. All the eds sound great.
^^On the other hand I can't wait for Karolina's and Crystal's ed by Steven Klein :heart:.

elise + m&m + vintage mugler? oh lord, it sounds amazing.
the mcdean ed ilooks really good too...

Reading Elise's name makes me feel more than excited. Given the fact she's an experienced model and always delivers great work, I can't expect anything bad. I like Katy's editorial a lot, too.

Thanks for the review. Elise by Mert & Marcus sounds quite good...but I'm constantly appalled by how undiverse the model casting is :innocent:. I'll get this issue as per usual though...:ninja:. The Marie Piovesan editorial looks really nice, haven't seen this type of lonely girl in LA story for a long time.

"Metal Headz"
ph. Mert & Marcus
fashion editor: Karl Templer
models: Elise Crombez, Saskia de Brauw

dnamodels

This editorial is killing it :buzz: :buzz:
I also really love the mood and the styling inn Katy's editorial+ she can deliver sompe pretty good photographs.
Another hit issue for Interview :wink:

OK, this is the first time I've said this... OMG SASKIA WOW!!!!!!! :buzz: :wub: :crush: Amazing ed

I love Metal Headz. Both Saskia and Elise look stunning. Elise could easily pass for a young Kristen McMenamy in one of the shots.

Well that's a whole lot of Helmut Newton for ya....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->