Iron Man 2

seahorseinstripe

Reaction score
i LOVE it! kinda have to say love it more than the 1st one, mickey rourke makes such a great additional cast.
the animation is amazing! and the sound quality is really good
too bad i was a little late when entering the cinema so kinda miss few moments but definitely gonna watch it again soon.

and there's a cameo by DJ AM, it's kinda sad to see someone who recently passed away :( may he RIP. i haven't even have a heart to see brittany murphy's ramen girl

I love Robert as Tony!
I was thrilled to see Captain America´s shield and Thor hammer!! can´t wait for the Avengers movie...

Am I the only one who thought Thor's hammer looked very small? :blink:
sorry, first thought

I really like Robert as Tony, i think he's perfect. Interesting that Sam Rockwell, who played Justin Hammer, was up for the part.
There's also a reference to The Incredible Hulk at the end of the movie-Nick is talking to Tony and there's a news report that's about the university incident. It's at the end. Honestly I have a bad feeling about the Avengers Movie, with the director, some of the cast, but I hope it all works out.

I saw it earlier today & I really liked it. I could do without some of the music tracks though, but that's just me.

That being said, I'm soooo excited for the Avengers movie coming in 2012. Bring it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->