Jean Paul Gaultier F/W 09.10 Paris

i'm loving this. i'm normally not that big a fan of jpg, but his summer couture collection and this collection is winning me over. it's so good!

and doc martens on the runway? hells yea. :cool:

I'm only ever a fan of fur when it's done by JPG, BEAUTIFUL collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is jpg's best collection in years, and my pick for best of paris fashion week. i adore it!!!!!

this is jpg's best collection in years, and my pick for best of paris fashion week. i adore it!!!!!

It truly is the best show he's put on in years. And I'm counting couture in there. He's perfectly straddling that line between desirability and fantasy.

Oh my god....that cat fight was like for real.....these models can really be actresses if they wanted to...especially Coco....who was the girl who fell down during the fight?? I hope they're alright and didn't suffer any major bruises or twisted ankles in the name of making the acting realistic...this is just astounding from JPG. love it - everything about it.

Beautiful collection, not a big fan of Ms Gaultier,
but this collection is eclectic!

Haha, what a dramatic & wonderful show! I'm not usually a fan of theatrics on the runway, but for some reason this presentation really seems to have been fun!

That's why I love Gaultier collections. Great show, great clothes :heart:

Why did they do a finale fight..
the collection is very Milanese.

This is very cohesive... He generally has issues presenting very centered presentations, but this is pretty thorough...
If ignore the subtle nods to the 80's, I find it quite fun... I still feel like it's a little too heavy - even for fall.

As alejandro said is one of his best collection in years!!! :clap:

It has the excitment of a fashion show, but it also has gorgeous desirable clothes made by a master!!:crush:

JPG never disappoint me! I adore it as usual :heart:

LOVE IT. i love how he followed some of the 'themes' from the couture collection (that was SUBLIME). amazing. i cant wait to see a proper video of the show and omg the catfight with the dominatrix coming in to put some order -> amazing.

Sublime. Sublime. Sublime. PERFECT! I love JPG SO much! First collection of the season to make me really smile like a kid!

Some of the androgynous looks are hot hot hot! :D I love it, this is a great collection all together...

:lol: its TYPICAL Jean Paul Gaultier, he's so theatrical, I love the way he depicts his fashion, its genius. Hes like no other. Im in love with the long strap trench coat dress. EVerything is so bondage-y. Especially the thigh high boots, how naughty are they?!

The only things I hate are those awful leggings!!! Theyre so distracting and unflattering! The makeup is awesome!

^ Yes, I was going to mention this is quite the sexy collection. :brows: That was my first impression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->