Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture F/W 14.15 Paris

jexxica

Reaction score
Closed Conchita Wurst.
dUd42Ig.jpg

yHqxQ4j.jpg

9YYI8vi.jpg

zimbio

This time it felt less dated and more exciting. Some great outfits.

Gorgeous workmanship as always. A little dated--although a lot of it may be due to the styling. Honestly, I'm more excited to see whether or not style.com will do a review of this given the ongoing tension between JPG and Tim Blanks, haha.

The vampire theme could have easily gone costumey but it didn't. Great collection with lots of great looks!

This is such a good collection. I do believe he has officially brought life to the couture season.

Love it! JPG never fails to entertain. My favourite is Imaan's look.

JPG is probably my last remaining favorite designer at present, the runway is becoming duller and duller season after season, somebody left, somebody pass away, what we see nowadays is commerce commerce commerce...

As always my favorite collection from couture week, he still delivers solid looks, raging from everyday wearable pieces that are intriguing and exquisite to dramatic pieces that you only dream of and can be used in amazing editorial's and some other OTT projects. He has the perfect balance of craftsmanship, innovation, fantasy, glamour, wearable pieces all wrapped up in his signature styling on the runway.

I wonder who will be the first magazine to do a red/gothic themed editorial....

Sorry the order was wrong, now I have to repost from start:

style.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->