Just Cavalli S/S 2009 : Kate Moss & Justin Gaston by Mert & Marcus

I found this interesting scoop from JustJared..

That's so miserable.. You get paid $500, with no exposure (coz your head got chopped off).. tsk tsk tsk.. But hopefully there's an ad with Justin's head in tact.. Hopefully..

justjared.com

That's just... sad...

And am I the only one who didn't notice that kate moss's lying on a male body?

^ I didn't notice it too not until I've read that article from JustJared.. Pity..

1)The clothes were boring in the first place.
2)Kate Moss is just there in person, does nothing to the ad.
3)Hiring Justin means Cavalli wants Miley to buy his stuff.
4)Unfortunately, being paid $500 for a campaign is ludicruos, causing Cavalli to lose a potential client, aka Miley.
5)Nobody would notice if the clothes were different, so he should just use any other past campaign:smile:

i like much better of the last campaing

^me too, and not because his clothes are nice, but because there's Raquel and Isabelli!

1)The clothes were boring in the first place.
2)Kate Moss is just there in person, does nothing to the ad.
3)Hiring Justin means Cavalli wants Miley to buy his stuff.
4)Unfortunately, being paid $500 for a campaign is ludicruos, causing Cavalli to lose a potential client, aka Miley.
5)Nobody would notice if the clothes were different, so he should just use any other past campaign:smile:

Miley wear's Cavalli?! I thought she's wearing Disney.. :ninja::lol:

That is not Justin's back. It's Kerry Degman's :innocent:

^me too, and not because his clothes are nice, but because there's Raquel and Isabelli!

the one with Raquel and Isabeli is the main campaign

last season JC ads featured Kate Moss

Miley wear's Cavalli?! I thought she's wearing Disney.. :ninja::lol:

^ :lol:
Kate's prime has passed. She needs to make room for currently working models who don't use image to sell a product.
And Justin Gaston?? He's about as plain as unseasoned bread crumbs, and too common looking. How about some Sean Opry or Evandro Soldati or Taylor Fuchs? Some real exotic beauty.
Miley needs to stay away from high fashion.

well i thought Cavalli said something bad about Kate Moss hasn't got the star quality or something like that last year right? i'm surprise Kat's head didn't get chopped off too!!!!!

thanks for posting:smile:
i wish they would move on from kate already. as much as i love her i feel like they need something new we've seen all this way too many times

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->