Karl Lagerfeld For H&m

i don't think there are any bags...and are h&m bags even leather?...i don't think so... :unsure:

i also think erin's choker is louis vuitton...
the only accessories i think are his are the sunglasses (which i know they're doing) and maybe that black cord necklace thing...whatever that's supposed to be...

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 3 2004, 01:42 PM
i don't think there are any bags...and are h&m bags even leather?...i don't think so... :unsure:

the only accessories i think are his are the sunglasses (which i know they're doing) and maybe that black cord necklace thing...whatever that's supposed to be...
[snapback]416144[/snapback]​

They sometimes have leather bags, only in limited editions. I actually own a very pretty, light brown, slouchy kind of leather bag. I think there have been two leather models these two past seasons - the brown one last season, and now a black drawstring one. So they do exist! They are not as HM cheap as usual though :wink:

I do hope there are more accessories than that... Otherwise, I'll just buy the sunglasses and go home and sulk :( :P

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 3 2004, 07:42 AM

[snapback]416144[/snapback]​

:lol: @ the misleading campaign...louis vuitton choker, christian louboutin heels, dior homme rings...i dont think im gonna bother with this any more. 80 POUNDS for the jacket?

I'm definitely thrilled to see what it's like. ^_^ who knows if I'll buy anything, but I want to decide for myself. :smile:

Well, It's two days before my birthday so I'll probably have money....

I wonder what the scent is like?

Ha Ha! Unit 2 in Newcastle is like the biggest H&M this side of Proxima Centauri (or London, at least)...

I want one of the Hildritch & Key style ostrich-neck shirts...

I have seen a dress i like, but you just know that everyone is going to have it !!! :rolleyes: And that a load of gucci hoochie will probally buy it.

luv ya

tiamaria

xXxXx

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr The only stores carrying it in NY are in NYC. GOD I hate living upstate. I want a pair of the sunglasses and the screen printed tee and a high collared shirt..BOOOOOoo

Originally posted by hilfiger10025@Nov 3 2004, 09:08 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr The only stores carrying it in NY are in NYC. GOD I hate living upstate. I want a pair of the sunglasses and the screen printed tee and a high collared shirt..BOOOOOoo
[snapback]417145[/snapback]​
\

UGGGh I know! I live in Upstate too and I was so disappointed to find out on the H&M websitte that only like Manhasset and places in NYC are carrying it. I live about 10 mins away from an H&M too....grrr I've never bought nething there...maybe I'll start looking some more..? :wink:

5_B - ) <my karl lagerfield equiv of a smilie! :blush:

Butterfly, the collection comes out the 12th i believe. I even wrote it in my day planner too.

FF-I live within 30 mins from 2 H&M's i know what you mean. I have only actually bought something there the two times i've been in there. I never knew they had guys clothes so i never went there.

Originally posted by hilfiger10025@Nov 3 2004, 10:01 PM
Butterfly, the collection comes out the 12th i believe. I even wrote it in my day planner too.

FF-I live within 30 mins from 2 H&M's i know what you mean. I have only actually bought something there the two times i've been in there. I never knew they had guys clothes so i never went there.
[snapback]417225[/snapback]​

Does anyone know if the launch dates for the new collection will be different from country to country?

I went to the new H&M in the Eaton Centre, Toronto and it was great! I bought so much and I can't wait to go back.

Originally posted by tiamaria@Nov 3 2004, 03:12 PM
I have seen a dress i like, but you just know that everyone is going to have it !!! :rolleyes: And that a load of gucci hoochie will probally buy it.

luv ya

tiamaria

xXxXx
[snapback]416594[/snapback]​

gucci hoochie? :blink:

No, they are the same across the board. haha, I want to see the sunglasses in person. and the tie. i really like the highnecked shirt too and the screen printed tee I think is hilarious. however, this is the sort of thing that could be styled well but it depends what it looks like in perosn.

I know that the Canadian H&M will get it Breakfast at Tiffany's. I phoned and asked.

Karl Lagerfeld for H&M Preview
Luxe for less (insert squeal here!)

NEW YORK - Thursday, November 04, 2004

After months of anticipation, Karl Lagerfeld’s designs will descend upon H&Ms worldwide next Thursday, November 12, and fashion hounds everywhere can rest assured the collection is pure Karl. Infusing his signature style into dresses, jeans, tees, camis, blazers, coats, accessories and even a unisex fragrance, the line is modern, elegant and cheap! As to just how inexpensive we’re talking, the price points range from a low of $19.90 to a high of $149 for his wool coat—which translates into owning a piece (or several) of his black and white (and the occasional plum) must-haves for practically pennies.

“Design is very important and design is not a question of price only,” says the legendary couturier. “I have done for H&M what I do for Chanel, Fendi and Lagerfeld Gallery…H&M has made inexpensive desirable. Today, this is fashion.”

Top picks in the collection for women include a dazzling black sequined blazer that would look equally brilliant with jeans or black pants, a romantic black silk georgette blouse, a silk taffeta and organza shift dress that we could’ve sworn we saw in a Chanel boutique (but costs less than the tax on the real thing!), a plum viscose jersey top with pearl detailing and ruffled straps, and of course, the perfect slim-fit, body-hugging, designer jeans.

Men were not excluded from Lagerfeld’s luxe for less, and will be excited to find exquisitely tailored blazers (our pick has a corduroy collar), button-downs for evening with fine stripe details and large cuffs, and a number of merino cardigans and turtlenecks in black, white and plum.

There is one bag included in the collection—a black leather messenger—but it bares no resemblance to a Chanel. There are also sunglasses, leather gloves, belts, a slim tie, a pearl and black velvet choker for women and a variety of rings for men (that the designer himself wears around his neck).

With 50 pieces in total, the collection is small in size but massive in terms of importance. Sources at H&M say they expect the line to sell out within its first three days, so make sure to get on over there early and grab if you must. All’s fair, after all, in Lagerfeld and war!
KAREN NEWMAN

Originally posted by stylegurrl@Nov 5 2004, 01:40 AM

[snapback]418538[/snapback]​

Does anyone have more pictures of the line? What is this tee that people are talking about?

I am surprised by the number of items that are clearly Dior Homme influenced (the rings are reminiscent of those from the Strip collection, and the slim cut blazers, double breasted coat, and slim tie are also very Hedi).

Can't wait to check this out! I'll be standing outside of H&M in Boston with money burning in my pocket.

Now online: the commercials for the launch of the collection plus a collection overview (no prices or other details). The campaign makes fun of the 'classic fashion elite' and is quite daring since these are some of Karl's/Chanel's most important clients: H&M

campaign.jpg

I've been seeing them in magazines, I'll have to check out the site... the whole idea just stinks to me. So Isaac Mizrahi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->