Karl Lagerfeld (March 2010 - December 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Moderator's note

* In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
* Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
* Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
* Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.

* Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
* The old thread can be viewed here.

i had the amazing pleasure of meeting Karl Lagerfeld today. I took some photos for my blog and heres one of them that was taken for my phone. More to come!
img00193201002251357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^Ooh, exciting! :woot: Details? I think I would probably start drooling and/or foaming at the mouth. :lol:

^Ooh, exciting! :woot: Details? I think I would probably start drooling and/or foaming at the mouth. :lol:
hahahahaa i was shocked when i saw him sitting at the 4 seasons i asked the waiter if i could go and say hi? and 2 mins later he came to my table .. took some photos and he commented on my Chanel bag he was like super sweet! and then at night i saw him again at the lobby apparently he's staying at the same hotel and ask if i could get his autographed and he was kind enough to sign something for me.. i have more photos that i'll post in few days !

hey! HM Queen Elisabeth II drives a Defender. I've always had a predilection for defenders over the G Class anyway...

If we can't decide on a new car, he can always buy a set of 12 HUMMERS like the ones he has now. the set comes in a beautiful wooden box, lined in dove grey velvet (like they do with bottles of Dom, hmmm?).
To avoid oxidation or any other side effects caused by time, weather, nuclear wars or whatever... he can send the whole box (did i mention the velvet lining is quilted too?) to outer space letting it gravitate around the earth until he need a replacement.

EDIT: NOW WAIT WAIT WAIT YOU ALL WAIT!!!!! I NEED TO EDIT THISS!!!!!!!

YOU MET KARL!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

I DIE

EDIT 2: ok, so it's actually my mother typing this, i'm lying in bed, hyperventilating while trying to tell her what to write.
As ilaughead said, we want details!
He praised your bag? what else? did he mention me?

How very lucky of you!! will he photograph you for his next campaign? maybe his next Purple Magazine editorial?

lets open them bottles of Krug! we shall celebrate you met karl! i'm so happy for you!! :flower: :flower:

EDIT 3: quite recovered now... i just realized this is your fourth post @tFS (WELCOME! :flower:)....
don't think we are just nuts yet!
... it's somewhat deeper than that
go back some pages and you'll see what i mean :lol: (god, we tell the same story every time someone joins the family. there should be a "read the first post" note on the title :lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahaa i was shocked when i saw him sitting at the 4 seasons i asked the waiter if i could go and say hi? and 2 mins later he came to my table .. took some photos and he commented on my Chanel bag he was like super sweet! and then at night i saw him again at the lobby apparently he's staying at the same hotel and ask if i could get his autographed and he was kind enough to sign something for me.. i have more photos that i'll post in few days !

It sounds like you're going to need to introduce us now...:ninja: (Maybe save introducing Karl to Borja until a little later, from the sounds of it though. We don't want Karl to cause any heart attacks. :lol:)

Borjacapella: hahaha thankyou for welcoming me .. any chance u can come to milan now and meet him? hahaha he also said" i look beautiful in all black" i was wearing black from head to toe hahaha :P except my chanel bag was blue!

ilaughead: you should get here asap hahaha .. u will be happy seeing the other photo he did a funny pose for me :P

^ How wonderful- a dream come true!! Was the gang with him- Sebastien, etc...? B)

^interesting! where did you meet him and why?

he was staying at the four seasons in Milan for a day i guess and was sitting as the same restaurant and i happened to be there. there was no sign of him at the hotel today so i guess he's gone!

Designer Karl Lagerfeld attends the Fendi Milan Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2010 show on February 24, 2010 in Milan, Italy.

97053013.jpg

GettyImages.com

^ Yes- amazing, his new interest in color! It was always black, white and some manner of gray...^_^

Marie Claire Russia March 2010

journal-plaza.net

oh the russians... how little respect they have for the members of this thread...
they just keep talking about uncle karl, they love him, they worship him... and they dont want to share the pleasure with us -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->