Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW: There are a lot more videos at showstudio, but apparently there is only one screened per day??? At least, I can't seem to get around it. Does anyone know how, I'm dying to see Christian Louboutin, Lily Cole, Karen Elson, Steven Klein, just to name a few. :flower:

http://showstudio.com/projects/movingfashion/ said:
The printed page has determined the way fashion looks since women's magazines were first introduced. For over three centuries garments have appeared as if frozen still. Nick Knight's key motivation for founding SHOWstudio was to investigate the representation of clothing through sound and motion; perhaps the last great challenge in fashion image making. 'Moving Fashion' aims to exploit this exciting new opportunity through an in-depth study of fashion film.

Over the next three months, we will screen a newly commissioned series of films produced by many of the leading figures responsible for determining what fashion looks like. Each short is a personal response to the simple SHOWstudio brief of "creating a thirty second film featuring a moving garment from the Autumn/Winter 05/06 collections". Collectively, the films act as a 'collections story brought to life'. In addition, our viewers are challenged to create a thirty second short from an hour of exclusive, selected footage from John Galliano's Spring/Summer '06 show. These will be screened alongside those by selected guest editors at the end of the project.

Discussion of the films and the editing process is encouraged throughout and a special area will be set aside for this ongoing fashion film conversation. Key themes arising will be raised in a Live Discussion Panel Event scheduled for the end of the project, when viewers will have a chance to put their questions to contributors, industry experts and critics via live iChat.

have you seen the prada movie? or that yurman video? this one is particularly interesting because you first see daria and then you see amber valletta... and then tell me who's the typical model and who's the model who could try acting! :rolleyes:
anyway, it seems to me that you don't like daria, so i suppose you can't see how natural she is.

about huppert, of course she can be there and do anything. but the story of doctor jeckyll and mr. hyde is alwaws appealing!

eword said:
have you seen the prada movie? or that yurman video? this one is particularly interesting because you first see daria and then you see amber valletta... and then tell me who's the typical model and who's the model who could try acting! :rolleyes:
anyway, it seems to me that you don't like daria, so i suppose you can't see how natural she is.

about huppert, of course she can be there and do anything. but the story of doctor jeckyll and mr. hyde is alwaws appealing!
I like Daria fine - at least her YSL ads and her Numero cover - she does the dominatrix things with loads of make-up admirably. She's lady like and elegant. She doesn't seem too natural to me, thuogh, so all her "fresh, natural and lovely" eds look like wastes of space to me. Again, Luv her dominatrix vibes, though - the YSL campaign was perhaps the best one this season.

Anyway, I'd love to see what Kate act. What if she would be as fascinating as she seems?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate Moss new face of Virgin

hey guys just heard on the radio here in the land of oz that Kate is going to be the new face for virgin. i think it was airlines but i cant remember. for a lovely contract worth $2.5 million. GO KATE. who said she wasnt going to bounce back!!! :D ^_^

p.s radio isnt always the best source so if i am wrong please correct me :flower:

Kate Moss may be the new face of Virgin Mobile!
0.gif

Asian News International
0.gif

London, November 23, 2005
0.gif

grey_1px.gif

Supermodel Kate Moss may soon be the new face of Virgin Mobile, one of her first major contracts since being exposed as a cocaine abuser.
Moss's representatives are said to be in negotiations with the company to finalise the deal, which if signed, would put Moss's flagging career back on track after being dumped by brands including H&M, Burberry and Chanel, reports Femalefirst.
However, the 31-year-old is already on her way to make a fashion comeback since she left rehab, as she has recently starred in a new campaign for 'Roberto Cavalli' and has appeared on the cover of Vanity Fair and W magazine. She has also been chosen as the new face of the French fashion house,' Longchamp', and with a customer base of over 5 million in the UK alone, 'Virgin Mobile', is sure to further boost the model's career.
0.gif

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1554554,001100020003.htm

Oh I love the Virgin ads..... Warren the desperate and dateless guy and now the Jason Donovan ones.... I wonder what they will get Kate to do? :D

^Well...if you're gonna veer out of the fashion arena, Virgin Mobile wouldn't be a bad contract to have. Their adverts are tongue in cheek and well-branded and it's a lucrative contract to have.

I can tell you guys as an adveritising insider, I would hold off on this one yet....it's not been announced in trade press (the first place where we'd get wind of it) so I'm not sure if it's true. Might phone up the agency which handles Virgin to get some scoop......

kate is just bouncing back and back.....good to see she's in so high demand again!

Kate Moss dating again?

KATE'S NEW MAN
spacer.gif
AFTER frenzied tabloid coverage of her romance with Pete Doherty last year, Kate Moss has given us all something new to gossip about by being pictured snogging someone else. The 31-year-old British supermodel apparently insists she is "just friends" with the 20-year-old hottie she was spotted with in Aspen, Colarado, over the New Year break. Thought to be singer-songwriter James Burke, the new man was introduced to Kate by Richard Branson's son Sam – and while we're told it's very early days, he has already met the model's mother Linda and brother Nick, both of whom joined her on holiday. Formerly a pupil at Charterhouse School in Surrey, Burke signed with Models One before moving to New York to try and set up a band. (January 3 2006, AM)
Source: http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/story/story.asp?stid=31562&date=&sid=

he's far too young for her, they seem weird together

Hallulejah Kate! Hopefully Doherty can disappear back into obscurity where the no-mark belongs.

Pete Doherty is such a loser. So scraggly. Anyway, who is this new guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->