Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ By the way I was refering to the post above me, not the orginal post. Just to clarify.

I love Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder if kate's rate was lower since the whole scandal...?...

:innocent:...
she could have agreed to do it for less in order to get back to work...
it wouldn't be a bad move...and i am sure mario requested her...

^ Yes, that was my first thought ... Longchamps certainly understand how to "buy low" ... :rolleyes:

So she just lost Chanel, Dior and Stella McCartney for H&M. There 3 big brands but hey Im sure they will want her back.

That's what Burberry said at the beginning but according to their latest statements, apparently they will keep her.... so it's only Chanel she's lost....(which I personally believe would have ditched her anyway, since last year they wanted to drop her and "something" happened which eventually convinced them otherwise)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh burberry probably realised they would be a sh*tty brand without her.

would be interesting to see some pics.
Sorrenti allready took very nice pictures of her in earlier times.

Burberry was founded in 1856, is pretty universally recognized and iconic, and owes its current success to its creative (Christopher Bailey) and business (Rose Marie Bravo) talent. Let's be real--it's hardly going to go to ground due to the "loss" of one cokehead model who briefly appeared in its ads.

nevertheless , she did amazing stuff for the Pirelli calender 2006, shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot - just launched Nov, 18th in Paris. She had a shot for Roberto Cavalli, i think last month . She is still one of the top models, but she is going to get older. Maybe she should try some acting. Kate in a movie would be a great thing.:blush:

J'ador-DioR said:
Dior dropped her and replaced her with Stella Tennant for the SS06 campaign.

What evidence do you have for that? I mean, Dior dropped Tiuu for Charlize with J'adore - but Dior has hired different models for their collections each season. What makes you think that they'd thought of hiring Kate next season again? I would have thought they were all for variety.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! What a fantastci idea! Daria W as an actress!

She'll be fab! Wudnt it be delightfull is she did the ocver of Vogue AFTER becoming a celeb?

Errrm .. about Kate ... i think stylist wud be much better ... tho its always good to change a bit an be curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DFA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->