Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to mark all bad decisions with the vomit face...

1 Kate Moss (1)
2 Sienna Miller (47)
3 Sarah Jessica Parker (2)
4 Victoria Beckham (3) :sick:
5 Jennifer Aniston (11)
6 Nicole Kidman (10)
7 Gwen Stefani (8) :sick: (not that bad, but why is she that high?)
8 Gwyneth Paltrow (7)
9 Mary-Kate Olsen (new entry)
10 Kirsten Dunst (9)
11 Drew Barrymore (new entry)
12 Scarlett Johansson (22)
13 Beyonce (4) :sick:
14 Jessica Simpson (new entry) :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
15 Halle Berry (15)
16 Kylie (26)
17 Madonna (45) :sick:
18 Angelina Jolie (33)
19 Cat Deeley (new entry)
20 Jennifer Lopez (14) :sick:

What a ridiculous list...of course Kate and Sienna are at the top because they virtually dress a like...and Jessica Simpson??!! (someone's blind, over there...)

Like we actually needed a lsit to tell us Kate Moss was more stylish than Sienna Miller

Kate Moss rejected by another Rocker

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=+2]MOSS REJECTED BY YET ANOTHER ROCKER [/size][/font]

kate_mossap.jpg

Supermodel KATE MOSS was snubbed by THE BRAVERY frontman SAM ENDICOTT - just weeks after her split with troubled rockstar PETE DOHERTY.

The waifish beauty hung around after the band's show in London last week (23FEB05) after leaving a message for their manager to say she was keen to meet Endicott.

However Moss stormed off as the American rockers decided they would rather have an early night than meet up with the English model.

A friend reveals, "She was really disappointed. But Sam and the band decided they were too tired. She ended up leaving in a hurry and jumped in her car."

Endicott isn't the only star to reject the advances of Moss - she was apparently "desperate" to spend time with FRANZ FERDINAND frontman ALEX KAPRANOS, who didn't even open his dressing room door to her.

Last month (FEB05) the Scottish singer said, "I must be the only man to turn down a supermodel."

04/03/2005 14:13
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/moss%20rejected%20by%20yet%20another%20rocker

I doubt that's how it really turned out. He's probably just on an ego trip and tried to spin it as if he 'rejected' her. It's not as if she doesn't have something better to do. She probably just wanted to hang and they were too tired.

Well he'd have every reason not to want to see her. Whenever I hear of a new rock band, she's after the lead singer within 2 months. Would you want to be her fashion accessory until another 'underground' band begins to emerge.

^Providing it's true she's the worst type of groupie. How pathetic.
I don't think she cares about the music at all.

Kate's so boring these days...

ny

wow I guess the Bravery are already getting really big real fast :lol:

they're getting nowhere, they're just the band of the week.

Terrima183 said:
He's probably just on an ego trip and tried to spin it as if he 'rejected' her.

Well, if that was the case: it worked out - he got into the Media with it...B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarolinaRRG9
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->