Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Moss or Fergie & Victoria Beckham for the 4 Inches Book

I don't know if these pictures were posted or not, if they were sorry...:unsure:

Now is that Kate Moss or Fergie?

1902686519.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

22bzis3lw.jpg

once again, sorry if posted.:cry: and if they are unappropriate please dont ban :innocent:

What is 4 Inches?

My guess would be Fergie. But what do I know? That's a complete shot in the dark. Hot though... :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's Kate. The Fergie in this book isn't Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas, it's Sarah Ferguson.

^Oh, thanks for clearing that up. Big difference there. :lol:

oooo kate looks great.. nice lighting
I didnt even think of BEP fergie when i saw this, i immediatly thought of sarah ferguson so i found the question funny hehe

4 Inches is a Aids benefit book Elton John created.. or something like that

I would have thought that first picture is Fergie (BEP)... I think I read somewhere though that it is Kate! She looks great...so does Victoria!

I heard she was linked with the lead singer of Primal Scream very recently, she appeared in one of the bands vidoes a while back.

Also, she seems to be after someone every Glastonbury Festival, this year it was Serge from Kasabian, but that didn't seem to go very far.

Paullw said:
I heard she was linked with the lead singer of Primal Scream very recently, she appeared in one of the bands vidoes a while back.

I was under the impression that she has been friends with Bobby Gillespie for quite a long time, and she sang on the track "Some Velvet Morning" as well as appeared in the video.

She is just in love with the indie boys it seems, funny that she should get rejected and make such a sharp exit :innocent:

Paullw said:

Also, she seems to be after someone every Glastonbury Festival, this year it was Serge from Kasabian, but that didn't seem to go very far.

I remember Bobby Gillespie sueing the tabloid that published the story about him cheating on his fiancee with Kate. Bobby and Kate have always been close friends, still are.

I heard about the Kasabian rumor also, but I read she was after Tom. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bobby and his girlfriend Katy England are godparents to Kate’s daughter Lila. I think they are just good friends, but who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takezo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->