Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate to sing Duet with Pete???

KATE'S ROCK 'N' ROLLING WITH PETE

spacer.gif
KATE MOSS just might be planning to sing a duet with Pete Doherty. Having kept quiet amid all the rumours of her engagement to the ex-Libertines singer, Moss is thought to have joined him in a Welsh recording studio recently to feature as a guest vocalist on the debut album of his new band, Babyshambles. With this and her experience as a backing vocalist with her friend Bobby Gillespie of Primal Scream, she may now be up for a duet. "Mick Jones from The Clash is producing and he set up a microphone for her," a studio insider told CONTACTMUSIC.COM. "She's done some backing vocals on the potential single F**K FOREVER. But there's now talk of a track featuring her and Pete." (April 4 2005, AM)

http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/story/story.asp?stid=24798

Oh singing Models...:doh:

lalalalaalala......hope he's not gonna switch sides and help her out modelling......

liberty33r1b said:
lalalalaalala......hope he's not gonna switch sides and help her out modelling......

Well, he already was in L`UOMO VOGUE! :yuk:

As is Usher in the current issue - all it takes to get into that Magazine is to sleep with a Supermodel...:rolleyes:

Meine Gott. She's bonkers.And so is he but we knew that already.

What a shame that she'll ruined that song.
F*ck Forever is actually a good song but with Kate singing... Doh!

Has any of you who jump at her neck actually heard her sing?:innocent:

oanadobre said:

Yes I have several times and she's average to say the least.

Besides I've heard this song before, with only Pete singing, and it's very unlikely that she'll fit in.

It'll probably destroy a beautiful song.

I heared her singing. she is also starring in a rather psychedelic video...she cannot sing, that's for sure

oanadobre said:

You're going to have to DUH yourself :doh:

I recommend you check these songs by Primal Scream :flower:
Some Velvet Morning
Diamond Blue

The rumous has also been going on for months. If she hasn't changed her mind (and it's TRUE), she's going to be playing some songs live in Glastonbury Festival this summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate Moss Robbed in London

I just read on breaking news that Kate Moss' home was burglarized and thieves made away with X dollars in stero equipment and clothes. Can someon find an article to back this up?

dancingellecat said:
I heard her car was broken into.
I heard the same, they threw a brick through her window. They stole bags and shoes and the such, I hope it's not her Birkin!!

here is a link....

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=143738776&p=y4373948z

Property worth £10,000 (€14,500) was stolen in a raid on supermodel Kate Moss's home on Thursday.

A music system, a jacket, some boots and a purse were among the items snatched from a Land Rover parked outside her London home - after thieves smashed a window with a brick.

Moss spotted the damage late yesterday, but decided not to call police.

A neighbour in the exclusive St John's Wood area says: "She was upset at losing her jacket and boots.

"But she said it was not worth calling police and there's nothing they would do."

she has all the money in the world...doesn't seem like it should be a big deal to me, either... thanks for posting that jssy...

That is why I never leave anything in the car. Despite losing items its a pain in the butt to replace broken windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takezo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->