Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
none of the young models these days really do anything enough for the general public to care
the only reason lily cole got a lot of press in the beginning is because she was so young and so ginger, and now its because shes so thin and so intelligent.

Sadie Frost: yummy? :shock: :rolleyes: Kate Winslet is a very yummy mummy indeed though, but Gwyneth? She's not even British :innocent:

Why are people so harsh on Jordan? She may be a bit tarty but from what I can tell her heart is in the right place. She's not aggressive towards anyone, she takes care of her child, she doesn't sleep around...she may act a bit loud in public but I've seen several interviews where she's actually very quiet and laid back, not drinking, not smoking. She's not exactly a role model but come on....she's not that bad :/

Who is this Jordan lady? :huh: Sorry, I'm not familiar when it comes to celebrities from the UK...:neutral:

I'm not really a fan of cosmetics ads or Kate... but they work good together--and if its not broken, don't fix it.

KhaoticKharma said:
They should really keep her... she adds a more high fashion face to Rimmel. And she's recognizable. Another, younger model, would probably less well known.

Gemma Ward would rock Rimmel, hands down. Her skin is flawless... and she is more identifiable with women... because she isn't overly commercial... and yet still high fashion

BodhiTree said:
Who is this Jordan lady? :huh: Sorry, I'm not familiar when it comes to celebrities from the UK...:neutral:

She's a glamour model/reality TV 'star'. Oh and she released an album recently :sick:

they can always dumped her, another company will pick her up.
just like when the drugs scandal appears and every majow company's pulling her off. roberto cavalli's picking her up and then she's everywhere again.

Is Kate Moss Jealous of Lily Allen?

postchronicle:

Kate Moss has banned boyfriend Pete Doherty from the BRITs, because she is paranoid about his budding friendship with Lily Allen.
The supermodel, who is not attending next week's prestigious awards ceremony, is worried what the Babyshambles rocker will get up to while she is not there.

Kate delivered her ultimatum when she discovered a gift Lily, 21, had given him.

A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Kate went ballistic and kept shouting about why he had kept the gift from Lily after all these months."

"Pete insisted that she was just being paranoid, they were just mates. "But Kate was having none of it and said that there was no way he was going to the BRITs if Lily was going - especially as she wasn't going herself."

Pete and Lily - who has been nominated for four BRITs - became pals after the 'Smile' singer supported Babyshambles at a London music festival last summer.

Lily previously branded Pete a "w****r" and said he should be exterminated, before the pair buried the hatchet at the Get Loaded In The Park festival.

Last edited by a moderator:
pete called kate paranoid in that footage of him on the phone recently..

Well...if I were Kate, I would have gone mad.... she has had to cope with pete for so long... Why should she trust a guy, who has promised so many times to stop taking drugs and hasn't.

I truly hope Kate is going to break up with Pete. She deserves someone better. It is so sad that she didn't stay with Jefferson, but that's that. Pete and Lily would be a great couple - I can't stand neither of them and both are a complete mess :wink:

i don't believe it.. lately they told that kate an pete break up.. because of the picture of there vacation.. You know. he taking drugs and she on the phone..

I doubt it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->