Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete and Blake should just hook up already...their nastiness would look lovely together.

I don't understand what's so wrong with what he did?! Just cuz he asked where Pete was?!

Kate Moss mistakes British opposition leader for plumber

Kate and Pete fronts the Roberto Cavalli fall campaign

cavallifall07-kate.jpg

Roberto Cavalli has quite a pairing of His and Her’s fall 2007 advertising images, starring the controversial couple of the moment (well last few years), Kate Moss and Pete Doherty. While Kate is rather experienced in front of the Cavalli camera, this was Pete’s first high end fashion advertising campaign, though the pair are not photographed together. Nonetheless, Cavalli thought he was a perfect choice. "Kate Moss and Pete Doherty perfectly embody everything that's contemporary and they're poetic, creative and wild," said Cavalli. "They go against mainstream and have an innate and fantastic sense of style." The shots intend to highlight Doherty's slightly ambiguous spell and his status of contemporary icon, he added.
cavallifall07-pete.jpg

"For his extreme lifestyle, at first Pete seems like a very bad role model, but his debauchery does not interest me at all," added Cavalli. Gosh, if only the people behind the upcoming launch of Kate’s fragrance though the same about Pete.

Source: http://www.catwalkqueen.tv/2007/06/kate_and_pete_f.html

This is odd...they are the last ones I associate with Cavalli. None of them would ever wear Cavalli or other "italian glamour"! I rather see Victoria Beckham or Madonna in his ads...

Cavalli in association to Kate and Pete is quite odd... although she has done several campaigns for them previously

But I must admit Pete looks stunning in these! Who knew that boy could model~

I'm rather disappointed Pete would do this actually.

It just a way to get some fast cash, I guess.

Maybe I'm out of my skull, but aren't Kate and Amy buds? Perhaps Kate was trying to protect their friendship... by letting nothing come between them, especially not Amy's new husband... :innocent: Sounds plausible, though I hate speculating too much over crap like this, so I'll leave anyone else to fill the gaps in my story. About their alleged friendship, you know the adage (If not, it's contained within the first two lines.) :ninja: You know, I love them both...

wow, airbrushing is an amazing thing. Who would of thought pete could look presentable as a male model? wonders never cease.

I'd rather this was merged with the Kate and Pete thread, as well as the other thread that was posted on this forum. It's not really news worthy enough to be a separate thread, there's already too much of Kate Moss as far as I'm concerned...plus it's neater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DFA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->