Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
city girl said:
pete called kate paranoid in that footage of him on the phone recently..

I have seen that, and I din't understand one word of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Lily Allen is even going to the Brit's because she isn't performing as they chose Amy Winehouse over her so she's snubbing it..
:rolleyes:

bloody hell if kate moss is getting jeleous about her bf then what chance do the rest of us have lol

I so want to make a comment about Petes supposed new preferences but I dunno if it wud abide with tFS weight policy ...

OHH ultramaine gowaann! ;p

bless Peter, hmm, i really dont think he finds Lily Allen attractive but thenagain who wouyld when youve got Kate Moss as your gf?!

Jordan is the best mum - she is amazing with her disabled son Harvey and clearly adores him. Peter has been amazing too - taking on - and clearly loving Harvey as his own. They are a lovely familyand now they have their own baby and another on the way - Fantastic all of them.

Kate Winslet is lovely and seems likes she's a wonderful mum, so I'm glad they've chosen her ^_^

Kate Moss mistakes British opposition leader for plumber

katepete1.jpg

Mr. Amy Winehouse tried to play nice with Kate Moss at the Isle of Wright festival this past weekend. He put his arm around her and asked where Petey Doherty was. Kate Moss gave an answer that would make any mother proud, "‘Gone for a piss, you f***** queer!" Kate then had her bodyguard kick him out of her area.

http://dlisted.com/node/11148

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->