Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, were neighbours- does anyone know which part of st johns wood she lives in..

brian said:
she has all the money in the world...doesn't seem like it should be a big deal to me, either... thanks for posting that jssy...

Maybe you have been really lucky for not having anything stolen from you because it´s not at all about the money...

Imagine arriving at your home and finding that it was robed, how violated one feels and the nausea that is to think that someone has been trough your stuff.
Now picture your favorite things and imagine loosing them forever to some creeps who don´t have an idea how much those things were valuable to you...

I had my bag stollen once and even though the things weren´t that valuable i really love them. And the feeling to know that some bastard is seeing your private stuff is just sick...:sick: :angry:
Besides, the things are YOURS, you paid or were gived or had the fun of choosing and having them, although it sounds material and it is, we all have them don´t we...

It's the sentimental value of things that matters not the amount of money you have , it sucks that shes had her house broken into.

Thanks for posting mm :smile:

well s*it happens- i can't really find any sympathy for her. we were broken into once and they raided the fridge

They raided the fridge?! ^ :o

I can see why people don't have sympathy for her cos she's got money,but it's still horrible to be a victim of crime,no matter who you are

Sucks for her, but at least she doesn't sound too broken up or traumatized by it. I'd be wild with rage if somebody busted into my car. Granted I don't leave anything in my car, and it has a stock radio, so there's nothing anyone would want out of it, but still. I'd be completely fit to be tied.

Diamond Star said:
They raided the fridge?! ^ :o

I can see why people don't have sympathy for her cos she's got money,but it's still horrible to be a victim of crime,no matter who you are

apparantly they had time to sit down at the table to eat:angry:

That's horrible. Rich or poor, it's never nice to be the victim of a crime. I hope they didn't steal her pirate boots. Meanies. I remember awhile back I read that Kate's house was broken into and they stole much more, including diamonds that Johnny Depp gave her. Talk about sentimental value.

I just wonder if the burglars knew that it was Kate's house, I'm pretty sure they did though...

travis_nw8 said:
apparantly they had time to sit down at the table to eat:angry:

Thats really horrible that your house got broken into.. but its sort of comedic that they sat down and ate.. do you know at least what they had for lunch? Hopefully it was something spoiled.

Diamond Star said:
it's still horrible to be a victim of crime,no matter who you are

i agree... and i didn't mean for my post to sound insensitive...

ugh, that really is too bad.

i remeber EVERY piece of clothing that has been stolen from me :cry: its the worst. especialy when you go out and see someone wear it...which happened to me once!

what will they do with the clothes?

i think she's sending a wrong signal by not having reported it to the police.....

This is really too bad for her. But reading about it makes me think of how safe Montreal is.

Not that I'm scared when I'm in London but I do see that I'm 150% more careful in London than I am in Montreal. I can only think of every time I go to the ATM machine in Montreal, while on my cell phone, fixing my hair waving around my money in the middle of the night while I leave the car on the corner with keys in the ignition. :lol:

I once went for ice cream in London. We left my friends car for less than 5 minutes and it got broken into. What a crappy way to ruin my ice cream enjoyment! :lol:

see, this is why I refuse to get a car... jk

Diamond Star said:
it's still horrible to be a victim of crime,no matter who you are

I completely agree

hahaha that makes me laugh for some reason. i know it sounds evil, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CincyCritic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->