Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, who hasn't done that? i've mistaken george w. bush for an idiot. . . oh, wait, that wasn't a mistake.

Don't. Blame. Her.

Although I sympathise with plumbers everywhere.

I think I love you Lunabella! lol!

sorry i don't want to offend plumbers but do you think plumbers will be invited to the charity party? of course Kate knows who Cameron is. they were introduced by Philip Green, and Philip must've informed Kate in advance that he'll introduce her an 'important' person. all Cameron talk was a joke and he just made fun of himself in the later interview.

you need to read Moss and Cameron's dialogues through and through so you can understand both of their jokes.

from BBC
Part I
Mr Cameron said he was stuck for words when Top Shop boss Sir Philip Green introduced him to the top model.

"I went over to her table and on the way over I thought, what on earth am I going to say?

"And I remembered she actually has a house in my constituency and we'd had these terrible floods in West Oxfordshire and so I said, 'Very nice to meet you, very sorry about the flooding in your house.

"I know your local pub has been flooded, I've been to see the publican and I know you like to go to the pub and so I know it's going to reopen in six months.

"So I went on like this, twittering on, and she turned around and said, 'God, you sound like a really useful guy, can I have your phone number?'"

Part II
In an interview on ITV's Parkinson, he said: "I went back to my table and said 'The good news is, I met Kate Moss and she wanted my telephone number'.

"The bad news is I think she thinks I'm something to do with drainage."

Last edited by a moderator:
he just wants his name and kate moss's name to appear in the same article. :rolleyes:

Everyone please remember that the guidelines state:

Absolutely no discussions of politics is allowed. As we all come from different parts of the world with varying liberal and conservative views, an attack or offensive comment against another nation, a head of state or international and national policies of other nations only leads to disputes -- all of which have nothing to do with fashion.

Thanks!

Thats so funny! It sounds as if he didn't correct her either so it must be embarassing to read about it in the papers!

From now on, please put all Kate Moss related gossip in this thread. This includes: news articles, speculation over her personal/love life and the discussion of anything aside from her personal style, modeling or design work.

Thank you :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wahayoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->