Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think that it's an odd choice... but I have to admit that I didn't recognize Pete at first.

oh wow!
i had a shock at first and thought KATIE AND PETER ANDRE :rofl:

...now im not sure, which is worse :shock:?

maybe... but what a gorgeous pics!!!!!!:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
I could obviously make a joke here, but it would just get deleted.

Anyway... should look good. I like them both.

I wonder why this is considered "news"? :lol:
It's just another day is her despicable existence, isn't it! :huh:

When I first say this I thought they meant Katie Price & Peter Andre! LOL I think Kate & Pete will do well in this ad

Yes. Yes. Yes and one more yes ! I adore this couple - no matter what people say :smile:

Isn't Pete doherty like the opposite of everything Cavalli represents? :shock:
R-A-N-D-O-M

The pictues of Pete are better than I would have thought but he does not deserve to be in a major campaign.

Kate Moss mistakes British opposition leader for plumber

LONDON (AFP) - Britain's main opposition leader David Cameron was initially delighted that supermodel Kate Moss asked for his phone number -- until he realised she thought he could help her with her drains.

Conservative Party leader Cameron said in an interview to be broadcast Saturday that he met Moss at a charity bash recently and inexplicably found himself engaged in a conversation with her about flood damage to her home.
"So I went on like this, twittering on, and she turned around and said, 'God, you sound like a really useful guy, can I have your phone number?'" he told the Parkinson chatshow on ITV1.

"I went back to my table and said, 'The good news is, I met Kate Moss and she wanted my telephone number. The bad news is, I think she thinks I'm something to do with drainage'."

Slick media operator Cameron is hardly plumber material. He went to Britain's top fee-paying school Eton and the elite Oxford University.
But he has been mopping up recently after a sustained leak in support for the governing Labour Party, led by Prime Minister Gordon Brown.
*Yahoo News

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DFA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"