Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ for reals! i hate "kate and jaime are engaged and/or pregnant" rumors. if she's pregnant, she'll announce it, and i don't think she's the marriage type of girl.

I am not endorsing the rumor just thought like telling you guys I think its false anyway

Someone said in the Kate thread that it was announced 2 days ago but i cant seem to find anything =S

Just got this from Kate Moss online...

Kate Moss is reportedly throwing a party to announce she is pregnant.

The supermodel - who already has a six-year-old daughter Lila Grace with ex-boyfriend Jefferson Hack - is said to be planning to reveal her happy news at her Cotswolds country home on December 18.

It is believed she will gather all her close friends and family together to tell them she and partner Jamie Hince are having their first child together.

Katemossonline.net

i don't know why but i seriously got a hunch really might be pregnant this time...

Just got this from Kate Moss online...

Kate Moss is reportedly throwing a party to announce she is pregnant.

The supermodel - who already has a six-year-old daughter Lila Grace with ex-boyfriend Jefferson Hack - is said to be planning to reveal her happy news at her Cotswolds country home on December 18.

It is believed she will gather all her close friends and family together to tell them she and partner Jamie Hince are having their first child together.

Katemossonline.net

But what is the original source? If it's the Sun or Daily Mail I don't believe it.

im reading a biography of her right now...she is soo fascinating i dont get tired of reading about her. But if she is pregnant , i cant wait to see her clothing choice.

kate and jaime are looking a little bruised. i don't think it was christmas decorations falling on their heads. . . looks like they just got a little over zealous in the sack.

Remember when she was with Pete and she was photographed with a back full of carpet burns :P

Remember when she was with Pete and she was photographed with a back full of carpet burns :P

LOL, post that, please! Googling "kate moss" and "carpet burns" only turned up 162 results, surprisingly.

Kate's life is moving so fast, first her and Hince's relationship is rumored over, and now she's preggers with his child^^ I can't always keep up with all the rumors

hah hah:lol:
i dont remember that! but she seems that shes really good in bed! somehow i have that feeling..
:rofl: Kate Moss doesn't have to be good in bed, all the men she brings into her bedroom are just standing there thinking: ohmigod I'm with frigging kate moss":innocent:

i dont think that had alot to do with Pete...as far as im concerned she wasnt too faithful to Pete and slept with other guys while he was in the room next door...and he knew it and didnt mind

Kate Moss' Andy Warhol-themed b'day bash for Jamie Hince

London, Dec 21 : Supermodel Kate Moss celebrated beau Jamie Hince's 40th birthday with a 100,000 pound Andy Warhol-themed bash.

Hince turned up as Warhol in an ice blonde wig with black-rimmed glasses and Moss transformed her converted barn in the Cotswolds into the late pop artist's factory.
Sadie Frost, actor Rhys Ifans, hairdresser James Brown, model
Rosemary Ferguson and Primal Scream frontman Bobby Gillespie were among the guests in the party.
Elusive artist Banksy is even thought to have snuck in to deliver a Warhol-style painting of Moss, worth 100,000 pounds, as a special gift for Hince.
The catwalk queen presented Hince with a set of framed Marilyn Monroe screen.
"There were signs saying Welcome to the Factory for Fifteen Minutes of Fame," News of the World quoted a guest, as saying.
"It was obvious how much effort Kate had put into it.
"The place was plastered with Warhol images. I think a couple were originals which were gifts to Jamie for his birthday," the guest added.
--- ANI

p.s :Welcome back Fairy !
:winkiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benrobertson