Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it would good for her to get a country home. someplace in england to get away.

what the f--- is this?

"
As we speculated last week, Kate Moss sure is looking sperminated these days.
And, now, The News Of The World is confirming that the hard-pAArtying model is indeed with child.
Not again!
The baby seems to have been planned, as we mentioned in January that Moss and her rocker boyfriend, Jamie Hince of The Kills, were trying to conceive.
"She’s past the 12-week stage so she’s telling more and more people," a source tells the paper.
Kate already has a daughter, 6-year-old Lila, who - thankfully - has some really good nannies.
Time to hire more!"

from perez hilton

They're talking about this all over the net as if it is a fact...I think this is second only to the Johnny Depp Vanessa Paradis are getting married rumor... :unsure: Maybe Kate would settle down a bit if it is true? :huh:

I read that on PH while my mom was talking to me on the phone...she was going on about a really serious matter, which I honestly don't remember, and half way through I was like "MOMMYYYYYYYYY!! KATE MOSS IS PREGNAAAAAANT!!"

I could just imagine the expression on her face. :|

after a short moment of silence she was like...''well, ever since you were a little girl you loved Kate so I'm not surprised that her news is bigger than my news to you." Silly me, I was so inconsiderate. But whatever, kate moss :heart:

if kate's really pregnant (which i doubt because the rumours have been going for a year), she'll be huge when she hosts the met fashion gala.

-_-

"Cokate took action and debunked those pregnancy rumors real quick.
Thank God, because at a recent Roberto Cavalli photo shoot in Los Angeles, it's being reported that Kate downed bottle after bottle of beer.
Not quite the beverage of choice of a mother-to-be!
She also flipped on the 'tude while shooting and "sat on the male model's lap but ignored him - didn't say one word to anyone - and then, when her pictures were done, walked out."
It's not behavior we wouldn't already expect from our Cokate!"

"Kate Moss and Topshop owner Philip Green recently sat down with New York magazine to promote the British institution's NY store opening in April. And Cokate took the opportunity to set the record straight.
The former supermodel insiststhat she's NOT pregnant.
She's just filled out and become more 'womanly', apparently.
"I've just started wearing bras. It's a miracle. Great timing for my lingerie collection. I've just grown breasts," says Cokate.
Kate will be on hand to open the NY Topshop store in April."

philton

I still think she might be pregnant. How many times do stars lie to protect their privacy?

Is this gossip or style? Oh well- in either case, I'm marking my calendar!! :woot:

British invasions

Topshop is coming across the Atlantic. The hip British clothing store will open in New York’s SoHo district April 2. Supermodel Kate Moss will be on hand to launch her latest collection for the chain, which will also carry men’s clothing under the Topman label.
Owner Sir Philip Green summed up the difficult timing with a joke: “How do you make a small fortune in America? You start with a large one.”
He envisions expanding to 12 to 15 U.S. cities. Until then, shoppers can purchase items at topshop.com.

From the Houston Chronicle 2/18/09

What a coincidence - Pete Doherty and Kate Moss have been spotted in the same street, at the same time, on the same day.
The pair, who split in July 2007, were seen hiding around a corner together on Wednesday in Primrose Hill, North London.
When spotted, Doherty, 29, darted into a nearby flower shop.

article-1158046-00F932A8000004B0-907_468x318.jpg

Happier times: Pete Doherty and Kate Moss at the 2007 Glastonbury Festival
Florist Diana Milner said he had a quick look around before heading next door to the Albert pub while he waited for a cab.
‘Pete came in but didn’t buy anything. He then went to the pub,’ Diana revealed.
‘My staff saw Kate at more or less the same moment in the road. We don’t know if they were meeting up.’
Doherty is currently single, while Kate, 35, is dating The Kills guitarist Jamie Hince.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1158046/Kate-Moss-Pete-Doherty-Primrose-thrill.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benrobertson
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->