Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought of Kates outfit immediately when I saw a picture of Victoria wearing that.

Libra Skye18 said:
T4P. :flower:

I actually think that Victoria looks much better than Kate in that particular look. As for the quote unquote copying scenario, perhaps Posh caught inspiration from seeing Kate with that look or probably not.

What does T4P mean?

^:lol: so random, vintage.^_^

Well why haven't they posted an article on it about Sianna vs. Kate and print it in all newspapers that would be quite embarrasing for Ms.Miller and when she sees it, then she actually desides to find her own style.:ninja:

Am I the only one who thinks they both look bad???? :huh:

I mean, hotpants are just bad....I don't care who you are.

Ah, wish I had a dime for everybody who "copies" Kate Moss's style.:rolleyes:

How lazy are they just to simply copy whatever Kate wears??!! I mean you can take inspiration from it, but to copy head to toe thats just ridiculous!

Come on people, like everyone lives to copy Kate ... Do you think she was the first person in the world to wear certain stuff? I personally think she copies Anita Pallenberg's style from the early 70's a lot. But that's just my perception. And yes, they both look awful wearing that particular ensamble.

Definetly agree that Kate looks a lot like Pallenberg in 70's. I just think its too easy to buy a waistcoat, hotpants and boots and put it all on... personally i think you need to make the outfit your own even if you are borowing someones look.

scblonndie said:
Ah, wish I had a dime for everybody who "copies" Kate Moss's style.:rolleyes:

You would be a rich woman. Obviously, you haven't heard that everyone puts together their outfits while staring at a portfolio of Kate's various ensembles.

I mean, hotpants are just bad....I don't care who you are.

it seems like you could almost understand the look at glasto though ... it's muddy + crazy

but wandering around st tropez?????? eeeeks

Vidtoria is just desperate for people to notice her
and for her to be getting this l'oreal contract is a discrase.......her skin is not only bad but she makes it worse by chemically treating it with all these tanners
her hair also......its not even real! its half extentions

whats she going to promote? elvive shampoo?
they need to create some toxic product which will not only wash off all of her orange tan but wash out her extentions too...

^ :rofl:

Diorling said:
Somehow Victoria makes it really trashy, but Kate makes it cool. It just shows that clothes dont make you fashionable, you make you fashionable.
too true :flower:

breathe0xygen said:
This is all too ridiculous... :lol:

Totally agree.:P :lol:

I actually like Victoria's look to be honest, even though I am not at all a fan.

Kate Moss mistakes British opposition leader for plumber

Kate Winslet has been voted Britain's yummiest mummy ahead of a glamorous list of celebrity mothers including Elizabeth Hurley and Kate Moss. Winslet, whose daughter Mia is four and son Joe is 21-months-old, took the most votes in a poll carried out by babycare expert Avent. While glamour model and mother-of-two Jordan came second, Tess Daly took third place, followed by Victoria Beckham, Jools Oliver, Gwyneth Paltrow, Elle Macpherson, Anna Friel, Hurley and Sadie Frost. Kate Moss, meanwhile, just missed out on a place in the top ten. The survey of new mothers took place in celebration of National Yummy Mummy Week, which will run from September 16-25 in aid of children's cancer charity CLIC Sargent.

From vogue.co.uk ....that was a suprise....well I guess kate isnt favourite after Pete (drugs+alcohol+baby) :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlrdlr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->