Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah she did. there was pics of her smoking AND drinking. it was a scandal everywhere in europe.. i remember that so well. i mean it has a reason why this boy is how he is. why would you defend this **** anyways?

because ive never met her and have no reason to be mean to her ... and she seems nice on tv etc.

tiamaria said:
because ive never met her and have no reason to be mean to her ... and she seems nice on tv etc.

i think she seems nice on tv too. and she is a great mother - i dont care what anyone else thinks about this because i know its true. Its just because she usually gets her boobs out and that shes a page 3 girl who goes to alot of partys etc... shes a bad mum. but if she was a bad mum she would have got harvey adopted up. and also i think there are much much worse mothers than Jordan.

shes a cover girl for mens mags who is very OTT and she had a child with this footballer, kept it and it was born blind :( and she went on a tv programme found love with peter andre and now they have a child and there going to get married but her first child harvey is ill and she wants to cancell it all. she is a very good mum though :flower:

Kate Moss's Taxi's Rear Phew

KATE TAXI'S REAR PHEW
IT SOUNDS like a cabbie's fantasy - catching supermodel Kate Moss stripping off on the back seat of a taxi.

But it did happen during a photo-shoot when the beauty peeled off and then slipped into a backless silver dress.

After changing her shoes and handbag, Kate, 31, climbed out to finish filming a TV ad for make-up in north London.

An onlooker said: "It's probably every taxi-driver's dream to have a model undressing in the rear view mirror."

Only, the taxi was part of the set

:flower:

That commercial for Rimmel (Kate is the spokesperson or whatever) is really scary. She looks possessed.

I change in the back of cars, too. :flower:

Kate loses Burberry

BURBERRY has cancelled a forthcoming advertising campaign featuring Kate Moss following the news yesterday that the H&M ads, starring Kate as the face of Stella McCartney's range, had been pulled as a result of the photos of her that appeared in the tabloids last weekend. The British company said in a statement that it had been "mutually agreed that it is inappropriate to go ahead", adding that "Kate has always been a fantastic model and highly professional for Burberry". While Chanel, for whom Kate is the face of the Mademoiselle fragrance, said it had no plans to employ her in the near future, Coty cosmetics said that it would continue with her Rimmel contract. The 31-year-old supermodel also has a deal with Dior currently. (September 21 2005, PM)

poor kate :( , i just feel really sorry for her...

vikingqueen said:
poor kate :( , i just feel really sorry for her...
I don't. She made her bed, now she has to lie in it. If she doesn't like the consequences, then she should stop acting like a child.

Maybe we should have a merge of all the "Kate's losing her contract with XYZ" threads--they are starting to clutter up the boards :P :wink:

She had it coming. I feel bad for her, but she deserves it. She truly is a fantastic model, and it's bad that she lets stupid things destroy her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlrdlr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->