Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im very pleased to see Kate Winslet on top of that list.

I think shes a good mum......:blush::unsure:

me too i mean how sick is her little boys hes been in intentisve care for months now and not looking very good. hes a really sick little boy. She even wanted to cancel her wedding and everything, shes visited him every day for months.

I fail too see how shes a bad mum i really do.

uhm, she drank, took drugs during pregnancy ( thats the reason why her son is ********)?... maybe thats why ?

jeeze-

Kate Moss. For living the hectic life that she does and still raising a child as a single- mother.

I :heart: Kate Winslet. So refreshingly down-to-earth and an amazing actress. I'm glad she topped the list, she seems like a great mum :flower:.

uhm, she drank, took drugs during pregnancy ( thats the reason why her son is ********)?... maybe thats why ?

hes not ******** ... hes blind and got a muscle illness among lots of other things, hes a very terminally sick little boy ... dr's have said its nothing to do with drink... and any ways she didnt drink during pregnancy.

tiamaria said:
hes not ******** ... hes blind and got a muscle illness among lots of other things, hes a very terminally sick little boy ... dr's have said its nothing to do with drink... and any ways she didnt drink during pregnancy.

yah she did. there was pics of her smoking AND drinking. it was a scandal everywhere in europe.. i remember that so well. i mean it has a reason why this boy is how he is. why would you defend this **** anyways?

It's so refreshing to see someone other then Kate Moss or Victoria Beckham in first place on any list from the UK....the fact that the someone is Kate Winslet is just a bonus.

Kalista said:
I :heart: Kate Winslet. So refreshingly down-to-earth and an amazing actress. I'm glad she topped the list, she seems like a great mum :flower:.

I agree ! She has an elagence about her and she seems so fun and down to earth she would be an awesome mum ! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlrdlr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->