Kell on Earth - Kelly Cutrone's reality show on Bravo

^thank you sooo much, Im downloading it right this minute, cant wait to watch it :woot: :flower: karma !

they actually have it on hulu

http://www.hulu.com/kell-on-earth

and great episode. sad to see she lost ralph rucci for a problem that wasn't in her control. i think they acted pretty arrogant about the whole situation and ralph being upset for not getting front page of WWD. silly. i have to say it's kind of nice to see a fashion-based reality programme that truly exposes the insides of how aspects of this industry works.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh I got all excited but it only works for US :lol:
I'm sure it will show up somewhere else soon though.

The first episode was great. Somehow I didn't expect much of this show but it's actually very interesting and also finally realistic (unlike the city and all the other 'reality' series)

^oh it does? sorry.

i think you'll like ep.2 even better. hopefully somebody will upload it somewhere.

I could just keep watching this show. I never want it to end.

Best quote ever from Kel's daughter Ava in the first episode.

I am not getting dressed up for the third row.
Andrew Mukamal wearing a one-shoulder shirt to the office. Thank you!

Loved when Kelly says...

This is war, war, war.
Kel reaming out the interns = good times!

omg,the gift bags!! did they really believe those were professional enough to pass as proper gifts? and how clueless is that vorhees intern?

I can't believe I luv this show so much. I wish that there was an episode every day.

Currently watching the second episode.
I really want to slap some of the people in that office - especially some of the girls lower down in the hierarchy... I hate their flat way of talking!

Kel reaming out the interns = good times!

I actually thought instead of screaming at the interns she should have screamed at Stephanie V because she's the idiot, The interns should have known this is not the way to do gift bags but if no one is getting any direction than how are they supposed to know what to do? Andrew is the cutest ever...:heart:

^andrew is a beautiful spectre. and i hate how everybody is surprised to see somebody like him with a relatively normal disposition.

^andrew is a beautiful spectre. and i hate how everybody is surprised to see somebody like him with a relatively normal disposition.

I agree. I guess since people just assume everyone who works in fashion has an attitude I guess a lot of people are so surprised when someone can be so cool and down to earth ^_^

I don't know about down to earth, the whole "mad power" thing and all :lol:

and great episode. sad to see she lost ralph rucci for a problem that wasn't in her control. i think they acted pretty arrogant about the whole situation and ralph being upset for not getting front page of WWD. silly. i have to say it's kind of nice to see a fashion-based reality programme that truly exposes the insides of how aspects of this industry works.
I think so too... it could have gone better but I was surprised he actually fired them for how it went. the amount of people trying to get in without invitations seemed really overwhelming as well.

^i think what annoyed me more is the fact that they were busting their arses even after arriving at the show. and on top of that with the front row crashes and the gate crashes. it's just very inconsiderate because i thought kelly and her team handled themselves very professionally. i never knew ralph was like that.

This show is so addictive. Definitely tuning in for future episodes.

i ve watched the first episode last week, i loved it.
nothing short of what you d expect from kelly.
anybody has torrent links for the other episodes?? thanx

ahhh...need the 2nd episode!! It sucks that Non-US citizens cant watch it on Bravo or hulu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinribs98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->