Kell on Earth - Kelly Cutrone's reality show on Bravo

what the devil happened with last night's episode?

no they didn't air one last night,that's what i'm saying. incredibly annoying especially what they showed in place of it. i hate effing hate that housewives rubbish....better be back on next week.

I really like this show, for some reason it seems...real? Also I can relate to some of the interning experiences and she doesn't seem like such a bad person to work for.

I love love love this show! Kelly seems like a great boss, and obviously a lot of it is common sense. I mean really, wrong stamps?? Handwritten bags? Awful! Can't wait for more!

does anybody notice how much kell wears pleasure principal? all those t'shirts with the words....very cool.

I love love the show!! kelly is awsome =) Can't wait for more episodes, just seen nr 1 and 2. :D

I was browsing the show's page on bravotv.com and found the first chapter of Kelly's Book, "If You Have to Cry, Go Outside". It's an interesting read, check it out:

If_You_Have_to_Cry_Go_Outside_hc_c.jpg

p1_0.gif
p3.gif
p3

p4.gif
p5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i wanna read the rest, am hooked already
is it anywhere online??

episode 5 is on hulu!! :woot:

too bad about eps 3 & 4 :angry: i can't even buy them on itunes or amazon as i'm not from the US grrrrrrrrr

Are there any other sites, besides HULU where I can watch the show?

only episode 1 and 2 are available so far on the net unfortunatly
the rest are on itunes amazon and hulu

just finished watching kell on earth ep 6 (i think) and i now have a new crush. the skater boy named Lucien who went out on a date with robyn (lucky girl) he's an artist from seattle.

if anyone has any info on him please share. he's too cute to remain anonomous!!

Oh I'm going to read her book as soon as classes are done (I already have way too much to read) but I like what I read already, I'm definitely intrigued.

OMG such a good show I want to steal Andrew Ms wardrobe. I feel like it actually has a lot of good insider info on fashion as an industry.
found this great pic from Paper Magazine

edit
sorry realized this picture was already posted oh well
also highly recommend following Andrew on twitter he is very amusing.

Did anyone else see Andrew M.'s apt!! amazing! I love that he loves Rick Owens and has the wedges!

i loved last night's episode. best so far. i agree andrew is very cool and i loved when kelly offered to get him in at rick owens if he stays with her for 8 months. and then stephen jones with lee carter(hintmag) too!! just that whole hilarious meeting was cool.

Damn, that's superunfair.. I was looking forward to see ep 3 for weeks.. and now, there have been already 6 episodes??

And I can't see any of them.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->