Thigh High / Over the Knee Boots

^yeah I have issues finding some for me, too. either they are way to wide or ugly as hell.

I'm still on the hunt for over the knee thigh high boots. I love Isabel Marant's Becky thigh high boots, but can't afford them :(

Over-knee boots still don't excite me or draw my interest. Most of them just don't look all that exciting or lovely to me. Flat and low-heel over-knee boots are terrible. I am sorry... no matter how much some try to make such boots fashionable, the greater majority of these boots just will have the same appeal to me as gladiator sandals, and even I would take some gladiator sandals over almost any over-knee boots though I mostly loathe both.

Wow... I even shown dislike for these boots back in 2011 looking back at past comments to this thread. Some things don't change, I guess.

The trick perhaps is that to choose the clothes where those thigh high boots are going to be paired? And look for a pair of boots that really compliments your legs.

divine when worn correctly :heart:

f272b1056e144f40bfc3693bf977c175.jpg

bloglovin.com *** Edited ... removing link on credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I have a petite frame, I look better in Thigh Highs than Over The Knee. Anyone has suggestions on pulling off a Over The Knee without looking short?

leopard4.jpg

As I have a petite frame, I look better in Thigh Highs than Over The Knee. Anyone has suggestions on pulling off a Over The Knee without looking short?

You look stunning just the way you are Pru. But if you want the look without appearing cheap, a shorter hemline or a very nice pair of classy shorts will do it. I'm 5'4"(and a half, that is important to me :D ) ****Edited *** Please. no "weight talk" allowed on tFS. I've pulled it off well I think, though its not something I'd wear right now. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->