Ladies Only: What’s Hot For A Guy To Wear.

goosemaster said:
perhaps pleather?
or some sort of rabbit furish type, ah, underwear?
or better just to keep things simple down there?
yeah probly simple I guess.

just boxerbriefs are great- women don't want their man's underwear to be fancier than hers

stilettogirl84 said:
just boxerbriefs are great- women don't want their man's underwear to be fancier than hers
How about these,I really like these kinda of stuff.Cute.:blush:

stilettogirl84 said:
Mostly what I think makes a guy look good
is for him to look like he has some idea of what is stylish (e.g. no pleated khakis, no old man sweaters)
for him to put thought into what he wears

but for him to not look like he puts thought into what he wears- I hope that doesn't make me too hypocritical

I hope you understand what I mean- he looks good, and together- but he acts like it's efortless and he just threw it on- and like he doen't really care what he looks like because he's not vain.
That female thought process annoys me a lot. :doh: A guy who puts thought into it or a guy who doesn't put thought into it? Pick one. :lol:

Look at it from my male point of view for a second. I've never seen a very well-dressed girl who looked like she didn't put thought into it. It just doesn't work that way. How can you expect us to be any different? :wink:

Turn ons: Comfertable, well put together. I'm not too picky :smile:

Turn offs: Guys who leave too much of their shirt unbuttoned with their chest hair showing, too low jeans.

"Ginch Goner Wiener Eater Mens Boxer Brief"

I'd die before wearing something like that... *shudders*

I need to start working out more, and less actually working. those underwear models make me feel inferior lol.

goosemaster said:
and copy brand pitt
and be an individual
Amusing, but ironic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back