Ladies Only: What’s Hot For A Guy To Wear.

What's hot for a guy?

Well fitting/tailored pants for one, not too tight and certainly not too loose. I apply this rule mainly to jeans because wide-leg trousers are a fave of mine.

Black, fitted, knit long sleeve tees. Again, not tight, just fitted enough to accentuate the physique....if it's going to show off everything why bother wearing it.

A leather jacket, preferably some variation of motorcycle (excluding the bright colored bmx ones or whatever they are)....but I can be flexible.

As far as a look goes, put a guy in a pair of well fitting, worn in jeans, a top in a color that brings out his eyes, a tailored overcoat and some Italian leather boots and he's bound to look good. Honestly though I don't care what a guy's wearing (within reason of course) as long as he looks good wearing it. One thing I can't stand is when a guy's outfit looks too studied, like it took a lot of planning. Like someone else here mentioned, women can pull that off, guys just can't. Ryan Sechrest comes to mind....that's not sexy, and it doesn't look good.

Oh how I miss the days when a velvet blazer was worn only by a brave few men who were enlightened in the ways of fashion....now it's just getting added to a list of metrosexual cliches cause every pretty boy and rapper is wearing one and as a result it's hot factor has dwindled.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh im a sucker for the whole seth cohen-y look! at my age its very delish! but there is a line, no boys should wear pink converses and if they wish to wear the converse they must be perfectly scruffy! oh and no emo hair cuts - suits no one!

pluff said:
Is that plucked as in plucked to "open up the eye" or plucked to not look like a cave man with unibrow and hairs gone wild?

Unibrow are definitly NOT hot- but just don't let me walk in on you while you're plucking them:wink:

Mostly what I think makes a guy look good
is for him to look like he has some idea of what is stylish (e.g. no pleated khakis, no old man sweaters)
for him to put thought into what he wears

but for him to not look like he puts thought into what he wears- I hope that doesn't make me too hypocritical

I hope you understand what I mean- he looks good, and together- but he acts like it's efortless and he just threw it on- and like he doen't really care what he looks like because he's not vain.

Something that is individualistic. I hate that so many men wear bland unremarkable clothing (plain tshirts, boring sneakers, jeans). Risk taking is much more attractive.

Omg...what a dream it would be if guys dressed like Brad Pitt...I think Brad Pitt has really good sense of style....(however I'm not a fan of him:(D :P

equinox said:
Omg...what a dream it would be if guys dressed like Brad Pitt...I think Brad Pitt has really good sense of style....(however I'm not a fan of him:(D :P
How about Jude Law,not a big fan of him,but I adore the way he dress,perfectly fit.:heart: Lots of Dior,by the way.
Actually it's really all about fit.Dior-fit would be perfect.:innocent:

J.Shi...yes I can see where you would come with that...after all...Dior is lol very GAY as you state....After all...you are gay...no? LOL:lol:

I like some of Lude Laws fashion sense.......:D

equinox said:
After all...you are gay...no? LOL

no he's not gay- He's Very Very Gay- :lol:

equinox said:
I like some of Lude Laws fashion sense.......

I like the way he dresses- stylish - but not "trying too hard" if you know what I men

Anything tight especially pants is a turn off...eww...tight tops i can live with that...but tight all over thats trying too hard....I've seen too many guys thinking that they are sexy showing off their great bods with tight clothes...thats not sexy...thats eww...
plain white t-shirt with sruffy jeans would do...or black pants with black tie..sort of the tom ford look would be wow...but anything tight no no...after all your body needs oxygen...anything tight could kill it:smile:

this tread is very helpful for guys everywear I'm sure...
so what I'm getting is...

tight, but not too tight,
dont try to hard,
gay, but not too gay,
band tshirts
tusled hair
and copy brand pitt
and be an individual.

what about tight leather brief-ish underwear?...
yay or nay...
are girls into sort of experamental under garments,,,
or not?

or should I play it safe and stick to boxerbriefs
or, ah, I wonder what Brad wears, when he's not wearing...

goosemaster said:
what about tight leather brief-ish underwear?...
yay or nay...
are girls into sort of experamental under garments,,,
or not?

no! :shock:

perhaps pleather?
or some sort of rabbit furish type, ah, underwear?
or better just to keep things simple down there?
yeah probly simple I guess.

equinox said:
J.Shi...yes I can see where you would come with that...after all...Dior is lol very GAY as you state....After all...you are gay...no? LOL:lol:

I like some of Lude Laws fashion sense.......:D
Dior is gay,but never Very gay.:innocent: Lots of young boys,str8 or gay dress that way.:rolleyes:
BTW,my taste is not VERY gay.:cry:

Awwwww J.Shi...don't worry sweety....you'll find your style that will say "Gay,Gay,Gay Very Gay!!! lol...There are so many people in the fashion spot who I'm sure can help you out....:D :wink: :flower:

equinox said:
Awwwww J.Shi...don't worry sweety....you'll find your style that will say "Gay,Gay,Gay Very Gay!!! lol...There are so many people in the fashion spot who I'm sure can help you out....:D :wink: :flower:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"