Ladies Only: What’s Hot For A Guy To Wear.

have you girls heard of the men's alternative to our wonderbra? its like a brief that has padding in the back and front to fill out an unattractive butt,etc..

most guys need that.. I hate when the jeans sag where their non-existent butt is

I agree with the person who said that it depends on the guy. Some guys can make specific outfits look so amazing while others wearing the same thing is just bleh. It all depends on what the guy can pull off.

Pinky* said:
have you girls heard of the men's alternative to our wonderbra? its like a brief that has padding in the back and front to fill out an unattractive butt,etc..

most guys need that.. I hate when the jeans sag where their non-existent butt is

OMG :shock:

I have always wondered about the disappointment factor when the Wonderbra comes off ...

Guys, I wouldn't recommend this ... :doh:

I hate blue jeans with white running shoes:sick:

The first thing I notice are the shoes, they have to be nice, shapely and clean!

GCc said:
i hate the studied, fashion-obsessive look for guys. some girls can pull that off, not guys. it rids them all virility and sex-appeal IMO.

i like well-dressed guys though. nice, simple pair of jeans, vintage t-shirt, brown running shoes (asics, adidas)...
No offense, but ugh... :lol: I can't stand when I see other guys wearing that outfit. It's SO cliche it's not even funny. And that is not being well-dressed, IMO.

I can't stand the obviously trendy guys....

For casual I like the rocker look (meaning jeans with band t-shirts and leather jacket)

For evening or more formal outings, I love the Nick Cave look, as well as the Brian Ferry style... edgy formality... provided the guy can pull it off :heart: Nothing too obvious... nothing which screams "I'm trying too hard in front of my mirror"... I can't stand competition you see :rolleyes:

Nice idea for a thread btw....

Last edited by a moderator:
i use myself tight t-shirts , not-too-tight-jeans , vintage adidas running shoes and nothing more , i'm a minimalistic kind of guy :ninja: , and btw , good thead :wink:

therese said:
more guys in skinny jeans! :D

Weird that so many girls like guys in skinny jeans, but where i'm from.. i always hear girls say; "ugh, guys shouldn't wear skinny jeans.. that is too gay.." or something like that....

Girls are always asking me why i wear skinny jeans and not a pair of D&G jeans... :ninja:

slightly baggy slightly low/wide necked t-shirts (but so long as the guy isn't porky :wink:).

i like men who dress like hugh grant: low-key and not "over done". Anyways, i can't have my man out-dress me!
to me, jude law is already over done. i'm sorry if i'm a bit vague.. here's wat i mean:erm.. not too polished, kinda crumpled. collared, long sleeve dress shirt thats unbuttoned at the top only. with tailored pants and slightly tousled hair and a pair of non-trendy aviators.
of course, an adorable grin also helps.
^
makes me weak at the knees:woot:

since i'm at it. this look i hate - polo tshirt with collar turned up...:yuk:

i believe i'm the only person on this board who thinks converse all stars look mediocre
Yes.

I'm a male here and chucks have always made my foot look like duck feet. the widening of the forefoot is pretty "blah" for me.

For sneakers, I prefer Vans chukkas and SK8-highs, Adidas stan smiths, and my favorite shoe, the Nike Dunks (it has to have a worn, creased look with the laces properly tightened, i hate the undone shoelace look)
Those go with my style and besides, sometimes I like looking like a bum :P

softgrey said:
blk fitted button front shirt
untucked...last button left open and cuffs open...
any pants by helmut lang...
boots or some kind of textured lace up shoe...
vintage or crumpled leather jkts...
cashmere sweaters and coats...
pea coats...
'old school' adidas...
anything with some texture...makes you want to touch...:wink:
anything with straps or strings hanging down...
blk leather gloves...

and i think glasses can be very sexy on a guy...

Me like.
how do you know if its good cashmere. when there's a lot of cash in the mirror???

Nick Cave - I'd marry instantly anyone who could pull this look off... in the same effect...:heart:

(from my personal archive)

Baizilla said:
Weird that so many girls like guys in skinny jeans, but where i'm from.. i always hear girls say; "ugh, guys shouldn't wear skinny jeans.. that is too gay.." or something like that....

Girls are always asking me why i wear skinny jeans and not a pair of D&G jeans... :ninja:

you look HOT in your skinny jeans, Baizilla!! :brows:

:D yes, I'm trying to make you blush again:lol:

But seriously, I applaud you.:clap: So few guys in skinny jeans here in Scandinavia. I think it's cool you're one of the few that wear them, and look good in them! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->