qoexjp.jpg

y1ljb.png

apfhwl.jpg

ONTD

^ Yup. Her first show will be April 27th at the Olympic Stadium. :flower:

Adds:

the-fame.org

Lady Gaga nominated for ten Billboard awards

Lady Gaga has been nominated for ten Billboard Music Awards in the following categories: Top Artist, Top Female Artist, Top Billboard 200 Artist, Top Social Artist, Top Digital Media Artist, Top Pop Artist, Top Dance Artist, Top Billboard 200 Album, Top Pop Album and Top Dance Album (For Born This Way and The Fame). The 2012 Billboard Music Awards will take place on Sunday, May 20th at Las Vegas.

-GagaDaily

2lj718j.gif

heyitsaleviyie.tumblr

I will perform the tour of your life if it f*cking kills me. #BTWBallTourRehearsal

Imagine when it's full. I love that it's raining, so NEW YORK of you Korea! Photos by @tarasavelo xoxo wee!

2i6x4x.jpg

Me at the Seoul Olympic Stadium freaking out!

1zefcp2.jpg

LG's Twitter

^ No problem. :flower:

So happy! The Stage is more than I could dream for, time to kill the dance floor. Off to rehearsal.

I will do anything for my fans! Having fun with the stage crew guys, screwing on the runway. A Real Iron Maiden!

LG's Twitter

Lady Gaga Spotted in Seoul, April 27th

the-fame.org

Lady Gaga kicks off Born This Way Ball:

[Fancam] Lady Gaga Concert in Seoul 270412

A few merchandise items:

monsters want to see one merch item from the Tour? Its 1 of the small cute ones, but I'm up late+there's no one around to stop me :smile: #teehee

Just in case you fall and scrape your monster knee! I'll be there :smile: l love you, you bandage me up when I need it! Xox

Shhh Monsters...don't tell...lots of surprises in store...maybe later I'll just hide in the bathroom + leak everything

24 hrs until Opening Night of The Born This Way Ball. Here's one surprise until all is revealed! (yes it's a lunchbox)

LG's Twitter

^ I NEED the lunchbox!! I am not sure why- but I do need one!! :woot:

Not sure if this has been posted but Gaga is part of a new TV show called The Conversation with Amanda De Cadenet. Here's a preview of her segment which is yet to air.

I saw on the news last night that she caused a near riot at the airport when she landed in Hong Kong!! :lol:

Arriving in Hong Kong wearing opera gloves, red sunnies and a dress made out of purple hair!! :lol:

5zed6f.jpg

Stylelite

^ Oh Gaga, never change. ^_^

Thanks for the links and pic Boomer, Versustito & MrFalconer. :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinDeeWan