Lady Gaga (July 2011 - May 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Moschino. :flower:

235rtc.jpg

redcarpet-fashionawards.com

Speaking of which...

Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball World Tour: New Details!

Lady Gaga's 2012-2013 Born This Way Ball World Tour officially kicked off last Friday in Seoul, South Korea and the Mother Monster is already making headlines for her over-the-top costumes.

"It's been my life's dream to be dressed in Italian designers," Gaga, 26, (real name: Stefanie Germanotta) said in a statement to Us Weekly. Her tour costumes will include collaborations with Versace, Armani and Moschino.

"Lady Gaga is the present and the future," Donatella Versace said. "She is the most revolutionary and inspirational artist. She is fearless and daring. I can't wait for everyone to be surprised by what we've cooked up together!"

And even Gaga's giant castle stage set is a masterpiece. James "Winky" Fairorth, CEO of Tate Towers said, "The stage set for the Born This Way Ball is the largest scenic structure that's ever been built to tour." It takes fifteen 53 foot long tractor trailers to move the castle and main stage!

Gaga's first show in South Korea got off to rough start when the government stepped in and banned minors from attending listing her music under "Harmful Content for Youth."

But the show did go on for nearly 60,000 fans. Gaga then headed to Hong Kong tweeting Sunday, "I'm so happy to be in Hong Kong! We have 4 shows here! Thanks for buying tickets my amazing little monsters, I can't wait to rock this city."

The tour will continue to Asia, Australia and Europe with more dates expected to be announced soon.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...-world-tour-new-details--201215#ixzz1te9XrUpm

May 03 - Leaving the Ritz Carlton in Hong Kong

the-fame.org

goodnight little monsters, I love you!

LG's Twitter

Lady Gaga in trouble again for his remarks on Twitter

Lady Gaga is known for its humorous messages that often leaves his followers in Twitter. Gaga recently wrote on his Twitter account that Love Hong Kong, as in a street can go to exercise and that the street can buy Counterfeit Birkin bags.

This did not happen and the same desapersivido Gaga concert in Hong Kong today said the police came to her immigration to ask where you purchased the fakes:

"You know me in the hotel Hong Kong Immigration came because they wanted to know where I have my fake Birkin bag. And so I said it was a joke (Gaga blinked). I believe that every human being Hong Kong has the right to buy fake designer handbags. "

facebook.com/ladygagaenchile

um, Gaga is a girl. and she's probably tired recently because of the jet lag.

Thanks Libre Skye for all your ongoing contributions to this thread. Very appreciated.

^ Yes! Who needs Google News when we have LS!! :woot: And you always have pictures I've never seen before, too! Now if we can just get the dates for the US leg of her tour... :wink:

My pleasure, Style Savy and Boomer and thank you for the compliments. :flower:

Last nights show! Projection by Steven Klein.
2dlk9d1.jpg

We Love Party China xoxoxo
2ronz1k.jpg

Exclusive Photo from last nights show! Black Jesus, Amen Fashion. We're on the right track baby.
65wevm.jpg

Goodnight lil' babies...i lubbs yous xxx
2n60c0.jpg

- LG's Twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
What will Lady Gaga look like when she visits 'The Simpsons'? -- EXCLUSIVE PHOTO

35ltgs0.jpg

And there’s your fashionable answer. It appears that the already-animated pop star will lose little in translation to cartoon, sporting a seafoam-and-white punky dress accented with a tiara and platform shoes. Behold the cool-as-ice queen!

In the episode, Lady Gaga (playing herself) stops her Gaga Express train in the depressed town of Springfield and tries to boost the spirits of Lisa, who has become a complete social outcast. Using the power of positive thinking and song, can Gaga teach Lisa – and everyone in Springfield — that individuality beats conformity? We must believe so!

By the way, there will be plenty more Gaga to gawk at: This is only one of 18 outfits that she’ll wear in the episode, which airs May 20 on Fox.

- EW.com

Drop dead after last Hong Kong. You Chinese kids are ****ing crazy, in my dressing room recovering. Thanks Donatella X

25pn7ft.jpg

LG's Twitter

May 08 - Arriving at Narita International Airport in Tokyo

8x4r5s.jpg

i21zq8.jpg

2isv9mu.jpg

3090l5z.jpg

1zdow0k.jpg

21myhr8.jpg

May 08 - Leaving the Ritz Carlton in Hong Kong

el5ezd.jpg

15qbyjc.jpg