Lady Gaga (July 2011 - May 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone hear her with Howard Stern!? Maybe the best ever- she was magnificent!! :flower:

^ That a cool little (very little) Italian restaurant in the East Village, no doubt one of her old haunts when she lived there...How cool that she still goes to places like that! B)

Thanks for posting, Anet. B) It is really cool that she still visits her old hangout spots and whatnot. She also still lives in the same apartment she moved in when she was 19.

After reading on another message-board some talking about how they prefer Gaga's past era (The Fame/ The Fame Monster) looks- I thought a bit about it and really believe that this era, has produced some of her best ones. Granted the prosthetic(s) she was wearing were more miss than hit imo but...

My Top 11 'Born This Way' Era Looks (Thus Far)

Credit: The-Fame.Org, GGD & GagaFashionLand

^ I love the last Park Avenue Gaga one with the LV purse- classic!! She said on Howard Stern, btw, that she has moved to Brooklyn, which I found a little surprising.... :unsure:

Here is the full interview if anyone would like to hear it (90 mins)!

http://soundcloud.com/gaganewsdotcom/lady-gaga-appears-on-the

Yeah she lives in Brooklyn, in what she said is the same apartment she's been living in before she made it. B)

I really enjoyed her Stern interview and her performance of 'Hair' was fantastic. I wasn't too keen on the song as it is on the CD but her acoustic performances have really made me fall in love with it.

My favorite performance of 'Hair' (so far) -

Full -

Oh I'm just going by what she has said and constantly repeats.

And, Gaga added, "funnily enough, I still live in the same apartment, hang out with the same friends, drink at the same bars and I dance in the same studios with the same dancers. Really, nothing has changed." ~ Vogue

“I wake up in the morning everyday and I think about how it’s funny, when ‘Born This Way’ went to number one, it went to number one in like 90 minutes on iTunes, I said to myself, “Aww f*** yeah!’ Then a huge roach crawled on me. And then I was thinking to myself, this is exactly what I want. I did not get into this business for the money. I don’t care about the material things. I don’t do this because I want tons of attention. I did it because it was my destiny to be a performer and to be part of mobilizing the voice of my [generation.” [Producer] Jimmy Iovine and I think about the fact that he gave me this opportunity and I still live in the same apartment I lived in 6 years ago.” ~ On-Air With Ryan Seacrest

*shrugs*

It's a possibility that she lived in both places. I just know that wherever she has lived or is currently living, I won't be running into her. I mean I live in MI for goodness sake! :lol:

^ Yes, in the book "Poker Face", the author mentions that after Gaga signed with Interscope and started to get the "big push", she also started to mention in interviews how she was from Brooklyn, when in fact she is from Yonkers, NY (upscale suburb) and the Upper West Side of Manhattan (think Whole Foods and Starbucks)...the author thinks those locations didn't sound bad a** and street cred enough for her, so she invented her "Brooklyn connection", which sounds much tougher, I suppose... :wink:

That's interesting but Gaga has never denied where she comes from or where she moved when she went out on her own. I've always been weary about such books. *shrugs*

4:50

Thanks for the videos Libra Skye18 !

You're welcome. :flower:

i think thats such a bizarre thing to lie about. but then again more bizarre things have been lied about in hollywood.

Does anyone have a video for this gif? I love how she keeps un singing even though she fell.
tumblr_loob3fDpwp1qecuzy.gif

****YEAHGAGAMINAJ TUMBLR

^ Here ya go http://youtu.be/9QtSyr6yW9U

Lady Gaga begins- her first big breakout show! (Her costume was somewhat simpler in those days!) She said it was the biggest crowd she ever performed for, over 200 people!! (Now she has that many outside her hotel when she travels...) I wonder if any of these people understood what they were seeing the beginning of..? :wink:

Singer/musician Lady Gaga performs at Lollapalooza 2007 in Grant Park on August 4, 2007 in Chicago.

103297962.jpg
103297941.jpg
76094737.jpg

GettyImages.com

Last edited by a moderator:
How things had progressed a little over a year later!

Lady Gaga performs at the HP Pavilion on October 10, 2008 in San Jose, California.

83230277.jpg
83225079.jpg

GettyImages.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back