Lanvin S/S 2012 : Aymeline, Marte, Othilia, Aaron, Angus & Johannes by Steven Meisel

Brilliantly done. Perfect in every way. :wub: Definitely on my list of the top campaigns this season next to Prada.

Well I changed my mind after seeing the whole capaign..it's good
and I really like it!

I still find the snakes silly. They're not used in a creative way whatsoever, they're just lying there. But the rest of this campaign has that creepy sexy thing going on, which is very attractive.

This is SICK!!!! :buzz: :buzz: :buzz:
Absolutely remarquable work in terms of art direction and photography. Of course the models are perfect, Aymeline is astonishing. Can't wait for all the HQs. This and Prabal Gurung are the best campaigns of the season for sure.

This campaign is amazing and it keeps getting better and better...Aymeline is serving up some SERIOUS face :mohawk::boxer::P

Video!

Lanvin Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign

yeah, pics are great, but the video is ridiculous... dancing vid is much better.

I feel like I should love it but there's just something bugs me which is unexplainable.

i like the mirrors, which is why it's odd to me why there are no mirrors in the men's campaign

Almost jumped outta' this house at the end of the video.

What bothers me a little are the mirrors and the fact that there are many snakes, just a few of them would've been better, but this is great!!

Lanvin is back to making animated videos of the campaign images and I can't say I'm loving it. The full campaign is gorgeous and the vibe is so mysterious and enticing; my only problem is the snakes. They don't bring anything special in the pictures, they're just there slouched on the models' feet.

Aymeline is the only female with actual presence in this

I was about to say the same thing. I think this would have been epic if it was Aymeline & two other girls. Girls like Sui, Joan, Natasha, Karmen or Freja would have elevated this campaign to the next level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camerontroy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->