Lanvin S/S 2012 : Aymeline, Marte, Othilia, Aaron, Angus & Johannes by Steven Meisel

I didn't even realize of the snakes despite of the one that's in the table, until everyone was talking about it, in the first picture ahahah :lol:

Anyway that last picture really made this campaign for me, the gorgeous girl with the pink dress and the masked male models behind, it's a prefect shot :heart:

Even with those snakes, I find these ads rather attractive, Aymeline's standing out amongst the other models.. and creatures.

Sorry to ask but, who's Othilia in the new shot posted? I'm really, really bad when it comes to newbies. :lol:

^She's the one in the pink dress and with the mirror shot.

Absolutely loving this :heart: :heart:
I don't even want to try and analyze the pictures. I just want to sit and enjoy the show.

So in love with this campaign:heart: especially the shot on the previous page, everything is amazing, the clothes, the models, the setting.:flower:

Love the eyewear shot. The colors are great and Aymeline is really the star. The masks on the male models are a great touch :heart:

i really hate so this campaign is kind of nasty for me... but on the other side it´s very appealing. Strong images with beautiful colourful work.

Aymeline is such a boss in these ads. Love the eyewear shot, very French.

The last shot is incredible. Love it so much. This is becoming one of my fav add of the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
well..I like the snakes, the colors are great..
but I miss something vital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->