Louis Vuitton F/W 08.09 : Eva Herzigova by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

Thanks for the new one!
I think her pose there is kind of silly, that bag...

gorgeous! i love it. can't wait til i can see a clearer pic! thanks so much for the scan!

Silly pose ! And the color of the bag is weird towards the entire shade !

^ I agree, bag doesn't look good, except for that ad looks nice.

I didn't even notice the bag since I liked the shot so much. Huge upgrade from last season.

^but the bag DOES kill the whole shot !!!
how can't you pay attention to this "monogramoflage" (it's not even pronounceable!) ??
it's horrible ...
no sincerely who let this thing happen ??!! it's just not possible ...
maybe they thought this look looks like glamazone-pinkish-madmax warrior ... and that the bag totaly match it ... BUT NO, NO, NO!
the biggest styling mistake i've seen in FW08-09 campains with the Cavalli commercials ...

by the way ... when the first scan comes, please, s.o with amazing photoshop skills (RG ?) could erase this bag ???

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Sorry, maybe it was the way my page loaded ^_^? I have a built-in aversion to LV bags so my eyes automatically glance off them when they infiltrate on my field of vision. B) People say it's ugly -- for me almost all LV bags fall along a spectrum of ugly/boring/wtf. Used to it :lol:.

yeah i'm so used to not liking LV bags that i kind of automatically ignored that thing on eva's hand. the picture itself is definitely better than SS08 though.

it's okay. but again, the angles of the photo is so weird. is weird angles is the official angles for FW 08 campaign???

^but the bag DOES kill the whole shot !!!
how can't you pay attention to this "monogramoflage" (it's not even pronounceable!) ??
it's horrible ...
no sincerely who let this thing happen ??!! it's just not possible ...
maybe they thought this look looks like glamazone-pinkish-madmax warrior ... and that the bag totaly match it ... BUT NO, NO, NO!
the biggest styling mistake i've seen in FW08-09 campains with the Cavalli commercials ...

by the way ... when the first scan comes, please, s.o with amazing photoshop skills (RG ?) could erase this bag ???

:lol: I second that request.

Harpers Bazaar UK August 08

scanned by me

Sorry I can't erase the bag :rofl:

This same ad is in ELLE UK AUGUST 08 and it looks amazing print
thanks for scanning :flower:

direct fed from eluxury

2h393kx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members