Louis Vuitton F/W 08.09 : Eva Herzigova by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

^ yeah. That is possible, I think it was the epi leather. I think it was only printed in W magazine

^I think I saw it in other mags as well...

Not sure how reliable the source is but if it's true it might cancel the 'only girl' campaign theory- FASHION MAG.com

Laetitia Casta For Louis Vuitton

June 6, 2008

Ever since Marc said he’s dumping Victoria Beckham and he’s going back to models for the Fall – Winter 2008-2009 Ad Campaign, rumors bloomed.Since there was this nineties frenzy, we’re thinking, of course, the winner would be one of the supers. Now it’s not about Marc Jacobs label, it’s about Louis Vuitton but we’re still happy to speculate. However, given the last ad-splash with Mert and Marcus and all the nineties supers, it’s a risqué bid. Now they could consider they’ve already been on the supers-road and do something else. But no, rumors point towards Laetitia Casta who was supposedly in a photo shoot this week for LV. Good news?

sorry but this looks like out-take from f/w 2007 Miu Miu campaign even same colors and even background if this is already for LV they`re really ventured too far

^:lol::lol:
ASF this picture is not from the LV campain ...
I posted a link wheretfs-er posted some candids shot by him/her-self of the shooting ...
I think it's for the catalogue ... not THE campain ...

see this ....
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...8&postcount=73
TFS-er phalmeida "paparazzi-ed" the shooting in Paris ...

my guess is it's for the LV catalogue ...
huh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
anyway, it makes no odds if this is for catalog that won`t bacome original

and these pics from the shooting( link what you gave, Berlin) look like theyre really from the catalog and the only one common thing with this shot by MM is Laetitia :huh:
i must say, they`re looks like all different photosession even defferent photographer, makeup , clothes, styling etc...
and plus using MM for the catalog-that`s too expensive

I'm happy to see the headpieces being used. I have to say this season really got my attention, the first time I'm really excited by LV, and one of the best directional shows of the season

the one you guys are talking about is the Nomade campaign with the gorgeous Gemma and freakin hot Will Chalker... en natural.

I can't believe this all took place at the world's fair, I live in NYC and go ice skating there. ::faints::

i can't wait for HQ's :buzz:

:buzz: Love that shot
thanks for posting

I like the new shot, great angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"