Louis Vuitton F/W 08.09 : Eva Herzigova by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

M&M have a thing with b***-job when they shoot for LV....
I never saw it before , but right now i'm strongly feeling about that ..

Not sure how reliable the source is but if it's true it might cancel the 'only girl' campaign theory- FASHION MAG.com

Laetitia Casta For Louis Vuitton

June 6, 2008

laetitia-casta-miu-miu-ads.jpg

Ever since Marc said he’s dumping Victoria Beckham and he’s going back to models for the Fall – Winter 2008-2009 Ad Campaign, rumors bloomed.Since there was this nineties frenzy, we’re thinking, of course, the winner would be one of the supers. Now it’s not about Marc Jacobs label, it’s about Louis Vuitton but we’re still happy to speculate. However, given the last ad-splash with Mert and Marcus and all the nineties supers, it’s a risqué bid. Now they could consider they’ve already been on the supers-road and do something else. But no, rumors point towards Laetitia Casta who was supposedly in a photo shoot this week for LV. Good news?

:flower: thanks for the article.
she could be doing cruise/resort?

Not sure how reliable the source is but if it's true it might cancel the 'only girl' campaign theory- FASHION MAG.com

June 6, 2008

Ever since Marc said he’s dumping Victoria Beckham and he’s going back to models for the Fall – Winter 2008-2009 Ad Campaign, rumors bloomed.Since there was this nineties frenzy, we’re thinking, of course, the winner would be one of the supers. Now it’s not about Marc Jacobs label, it’s about Louis Vuitton but we’re still happy to speculate. However, given the last ad-splash with Mert and Marcus and all the nineties supers, it’s a risqué bid. Now they could consider they’ve already been on the supers-road and do something else. But no, rumors point towards Laetitia Casta who was supposedly in a photo shoot this week for LV. Good news?

first (eventhough i didn't truly like Victoria for MJ) I don't like when they say "xxx dump xxx for this campain".... he's not dumping her, he's changing the girl... that's it.... why be so brutal ?

then wasn't the campain already shooted a long time ago ?
do you think they can shoot a new campain, now ?:huh:

i would have to say that since that article even states "rumors point to Laetitia Casta" and since we actually have an image already from the campaign and have Arnault himself commenting on it ...

all signs are pointing to that article being false. or perhaps just old.

^ I know, thats what I thought.
But thats the only thing I could think of.

i like the color with the ad, want to see more.

June 6, 2008

see this ....
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4552398&postcount=73
TFS-er phalmeida "paparazzi-ed" the shooting in Paris ...

my guess is it's for the LV catalogue ...
:huh:

hm, they do spend a lot of money on their own catalogues. i remember them using Lily Cole for a F/W catalogue. though i think the only catalogues they have nowadays are PreFall and maybe Cruise.

I want to see more of this campaign but if anything, nothing will top last season's. Cars + supermodels? :D

i just realized...

i think it's one of the few times when the first released picture isn't featuring a Monogram Canvas bag.

The full campaign's still not out? :ninja:

The full campaign's still not out? :ninja:

we are going to have to wait a while for the full campaign to be out.
louisvuitton.com should be putting HQ's of this campaign in July/August.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->