Ludacris takes disabled fan to the prom

cosmogrl5 said:
It is truly is a shame that who Paris and Lindsay are dating, who lost the most weight, and who is in a catfight makes more headlines than sweet stories like this, isn't it?

Agreed.

I saw this on tv today...but they only mentioned it in passing. Its a wonderful thing & I bet he made her day.

That is indeed a great gesture. Other stars should learn from it.

ludacris keeps doing cool things- he suprised me with his acting skills and his ability to actually take things seriously, which is the reason why i can swoon when i hear this story.

He is very grounded. I have always thought of him as a humble person. Love em for this.

Even if he got some publicity from it, this is a very noble gesture. I'm sure that the girl had the time of her life.

This sounds dreadful, what on earth was she thinking? Begging Ludacris to come with her to her prom!? :blink:

very nice of him to do that. i wonder how oprah feels about this? remember when the cast of the movie Crash was on her show...before the show...she supposedly pulled Ludacris to the side...and said she didn't allow rappers on her show...he said he was an actor and there for the movie...but i guess oprah didn't buy that. whatever!

I think Ludacris is cool for taking time out of his life to do something for a fan. :smile:

That is a very nice story. I hope that it is true, and I have always liked Ludacris too :flower:

What a sweet thing to read about! Definitely more lovin' for Ludacris now.

That's a really nice thing to do for someone; it's something she'll most likely remember forever.

Respect. ^_^

What a nice thing of him to do :smile: It's nice that some celebrities do things to help others, or just at least do some stuff with people.

*Happiness* said:
i wonder how oprah feels about this? remember when the cast of the movie Crash was on her show...before the show...she supposedly pulled Ludacris to the side...and said she didn't allow rappers on her show...he said he was an actor and there for the movie...but i guess oprah didn't buy that. whatever!

yeah, I remember that too. Ludacris was pretty mad at her, since he said that Oprah gave him a "hard time" when he was on the show. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->