L'Uomo Vogue July / August 2011 : Beyonce, Novak Djokovic by Francesco Carrozinni

Behind the scenes video:
http://iluluonline.com/beyonce-for-luomo-vogue-behind-the-scenes-video/

Italian photographer Francesco Carrozinni dishes on Beyonce’s photo shoot for L’Uomo Vogue‘s July/August issue.

During the Marlene Dietrich-inspired shoot Francesco sang the praises of the pop star. “Beyonce reacted very well to the world that we wanted to create around her.”

He added that during the shoot the singer was easy to work with, “She’s a really giving person,” he said adding, “She was able to deliver emotions non-stop from the first picture to the end.”

Francesco expressed his gratitude to the singer saying saying, “I just have to thank her cos I just clicked and she…I captured her but everything was there to be captured.”

iluluonline

The video is amazing!! Some of the shots with the dresses should have been in the magazine!

Novak's cover is creepy (and why the puppy???). Which is a shame because I was excited to read that he was going to be on the cover of a mag too bad it doesn't even look remotely good. However, I love Beyonce's editorial, she look's fierce!

It's his dog, actually, so he was probably on the shoot and they just took some pics with him :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->