Marc Jacobs F/W 10.11 New York

This is a very sophisticated collection compared to his last collections, where there was more colour. Instead of Dynasty his reminds me more of American Psycho, but with less blood.

In abstract, it's a nice collection, but some of it feels very out of its time, to me...

all the gowns are horrible, i never though he was capable of designing something that bad.....

I have never really been into what Marc does for his own line. While this isn't my "style", it's definitely a beautiful collection and i think there are pieces for people outside of that quirky, feminine Marc Jacobs girl.

What a pleasant surprise... I absolutely adore this entire collection. The textures, the way the fur is used, the silhouettes, the 'somber coquettish-ness' of it all. It's really lovely. If only he'd always design with this sensibility b/c when he's good, he's GOOD...

I love the aligator shoes! And the contrast of the bags with the clothes. Here are some more details :flower:

2055zds.jpg
2ch7q1f.jpg

a14lx.jpg
25k0phz.jpg

nymag.com/fashion/

The accessories are always how I imagined Marc Jacobs.
I adore the seamless shoes.

wow, how lovely this collection is. i always have high expectations on marc but lately he had became more worried about creating trends than the clothes themselves.
i really like it :heart: i haven't seen much from ny this season but i assume i won't see anything better than this.

Some of the shoes are incredible :heart: Love the ostrich ones, and the minimalist details--the stitched 'buckles,' etc. I love how the shoes echo the past (several different collections), and yet are completely new ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->