Marc Jacobs F/W 10.11 New York

I love it so far, very clean feeling

like nurses at a mental institution

Was the theme from Wizard of Oz, like the dust storm settling in. I thought the venue reflected that somewhat. The clothes are really beautiful. No crazy gimmicks, just simple styling, clean cut clothes and a peaceful soundtrack.

I loved how he ripped down the brown paper to reveal all of the girls. The floor and seats must have been brown paper too?

Brilliant! A return to early 2000's Marc Jacobs. I see a lot of his 'old' muses in this collection; Sofia, Winona, etc.

I saw lots of fur in this. Probably more than he has used in the past.

The dress on Frida..... oh my god. This is the first collection ive liked from MJ.

I loved that gown, where the whole hem and lower half looked like they'd be dragged through a silver puddle.

The clothes, for the most part, are boring rip-offs as usual, but I still managed to spot a few nude dresses that are quite lovely..

i loved the entire thing... the mood, the music, the setting, the clothes.
i haven't felt like this for a long time for a MJ collection.
i LOVED all the dresses at the end...heavenly

What a stunning collection this was, i always love his F/W offerings more than S/S, its strange!

Loved the coats, the fur trimmed oversized cardigan was so deilcious, and some stunning jackets, the silver sequined dress was beautiful. Really lovely, it will be interesting to see it on photos now....

Definitely a great collection for MJ, one of my favourites from him, some beautiful dresses, and love the simple fur accents.
Great presentation too. Being able to watch it live makes everything far better.

Some of the closing looks :heart:

fteyu.jpg

2mzmw7c.jpg
29z3l3t.jpg
screencapped by me from live.marcjacobs.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back