Marilyn Manson

I thought so too...and I think they still do deep down. I know Dita has said that she still cares for him, Manson kind of dodges the question xD I still pray for the day that they will run back into each other's arms lol (although that will never happen xD)

Love this pic:

mansonworld

I thought so too...and I think they still do deep down. I know Dita has said that she still cares for him, Manson kind of dodges the question xD I still pray for the day that they will run back into each other's arms lol (although that will never happen xD)

But she has also said she moved on and that her wedding with MM was a farce, so i really doubt they would ever get back to each other, i wish ofcourse, but i don't have much hope for that.

Oh, nice picture haha :D

I love this pic. It represents that God-like image he constantly portrayed himself as :P

32079_1189388793430_1789653792_3684.jpg

mansonworld

Can't remember if these have been posted before. So apologies if they are reposts.

hqparadise

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuesday August 17, 2010 12:10 PM EDT
marilyn-manson-240.jpg

Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson

Talk about on-again, off-again: Marilyn Manson and actress Evan Rachel Wood ended their engagement last week, a source tells PEOPLE.

The newly single Manson, 41, then hit the town Saturday night, dining at L.A's STK and clubbing at next door Boudoir with a group including a brunette named Twiggy and former Playmate of the Year Colleen Shannon.

"They just broke off their engagement, and he needed a night out with friends," says another source.

While together, the shock rocker proposed to the True Blood actress, 22, during a January stage performance in Paris, according to reports.

The two began dating in 2006 but then broke up in 2008, when Wood was linked briefly to actor Shane West.

They reconciled for a short time, only to split again before becoming engaged last January.

people.com

For some reason I'm getting the idea that "a brunette named Twiggy" is just a scandalous way of saying he was out with his old bandmate, Twiggy. :lol: Either way, what a coincidence!

Thanks as always for posting Anck_Su_Namun_x

ahhhhhhh christmas pics..:D. i miss so much this area of MM!

You're welcome :smile: I can't believe this thread isn't that active :( He has such an interesting and unique sense of fashion...and this is the fashionspot xD

The Man That You Fear (1996)

mansonfr

You're welcome :smile: I can't believe this thread isn't that active :( He has such an interesting and unique sense of fashion...and this is the fashionspot xD

The Man That You Fear (1996)

mansonfr

agree. I think his videos are inspired.

And its one of my favorite video!

Thanks for all the pics guys!!! Love him! Love his bizarre look (he has a sort of style tbh), love his ideas and intelligence, love his voice and songs..love his sense of the grotesque and the way he destroys beauty..he corrupt beautiful things near him in a certain way! :wink:
That wedding pics were from the March 2006 US Vogue issue right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->